Triwizard Tournament

Hello guys, this year we are hosting Triwizard Tournament

Hello guys, this year we are hosting Triwizard Tournament. Each and every student is going to be part of it doesn't matter if you are a new student or an old student. So, here is the task for you all.

This maze consists of many words related to Harry Potter and all you have to do is find the words especially related to "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"

This maze consists of many words related to Harry Potter and all you have to do is find the words especially related to "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". Search for them horizontally, vertically, reverse and diagonally.  Each word would earn you ten points and to make it a bit difficult I am not going to mention how many words you have to find. In total there are 20 words related to Harry Potter but I don't want all of them. Do find only words related to "Goblet of Fire". The more you find and the more they are related to the fourth year, the more points you earn. This is individual task and finally I will announce three winners.

Type in the words in DM, don't need to circle or underline.

Note: Don't find common words like Harry, Ron and Hermione. Only words related to "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" would be counted. Two unrelated words would result into -10 points and four unrelated words would result in -20 and so on. So, be careful while sending the words in DM before 11:59 P.M 13th Nov 2020.

By the way because of the tournament this year we don't have Quidditch.

For any Queries, DM Praahi

Thank you,

Praahi.