Quidditch

Hi guys, So there is a small change in the house mates. 

We have two new members Mahiro457 into Slytherin instead of NehaRai while girly_blush into Hufflepuff instead of Honeytoo.

Welcome board Mahiro457 and girly_blush. We are really happy to have you in. 

Note: I want everyone here to have either read books or watched movies. Any "one" is compulsory to proceed further without which you wouldn't understand the next tasks.

So, the time table for this weekend (11/7/2020) is

Match 1: Gryffindor vs Slytherin

Match 2: Ravenclaw vs Hufflepuff

The winners will be playing the final match on 18/7/2020

So, here each team will have to participate which means each house should submit us four questions in DM which we will be asking the other houses.

For example, the questions given by Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff (4 each) will be asked to Gryffindor and Slytherin. Except the seeker the other house mates should answer the questions. The seeker will be getting a separate question from us. 

For this week the questions must be from "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone" book and the movie and they might be as simple as one word answers or a theory question. It all depends on how much you want to win. If you make it difficult for the other teams then your chance of being the champions is higher.

All the questions  and answers should be sent to "HogwartsFeels" in DM. You can discuss with your house mates not with others. 

Give the seeker name in comment section while your questions in DM by Friday that is 10/7/2020 11 p.m. 

Feel free to ask us in case of any questions. You can always DM Praahi and cindrella212 for any clarifications.

Hope everyone will be active participants.

Thank you,

Praahi & Cindrella