Second Class

Put your textbooks away and start writing the answers on your parchment with your quill. No cheating, just send the answers in DM before 16/7/2020 10 p.m IST, 4:30 P.M GMT, 5:30 P.M BST and 6:30 PM CEST. Each correct answer will give you 10 points. Every member of the house need to answer. If anyone answers in the comment section, then 10 points from their house will be deducted for every answer, this is to make sure that you all are reading the instructions correctly.

The one who answers first (all the answers must be right) will earn double points for their house, that means 120 points.

1. What gift did Hagrid give Dudley on Harry's eleventh birthday?

2. Where did Harry speak parseltongue for the first time?

3. How many additional points did Gryffindor get in the end of their first year? (split n say along with the names)

4. How did Harry catch the snitch in his first Quidditch match?

5. What's Harry's locker number in Gringotts?

6. What is the name of the Dragon that Hagrid has raised?

Everyone please try to answer, so that your house earns more points.

We received the seeker name from Ravenclaw. Please send in questions by friday in DM.

And Gryffindor, please send in your seeker name and questions by friday in DM

Questions need to be from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone.

Thank you,

Praahi & Cindrella