Chapter 1

I woke up this day feeling completely unusual. Hindi ko pa alam paano ako papasok sa school. Wala nga akong alam ano pang silbi ko. Ang alam ko lang maganda ako.

I jumped out of my bed to check my phone. -No calls, 1message, and no calls.

1st message: From Deniese - Hey! I miss you! I wish you could visit me here or I could visit you there. Im always here for you. Call me when you've read this.

Oh, Deniese is my best of friend in London. Were always together sharing each others voice outs.

I was about to go back to sleep when I heard someone's voice calling from the gate outside. It may be the new driver sent for me. Or another assistant out of nowhere. Usually kasi, pinpadalhan nalang ako ni Mommy ng kung ano-ano at sinu-sinong assistants.

And I have to tell, I'm alone. No one is with me. I was left with no choice, ako rin naman ang pumili nito. My mother was some sort of fashion designer from the outside international countries thingy. Palaging may interviews, progs, at kung ano anong events.

Shes always so busy that she can't even call me for even just a second.

I have rushed down to see who it is.

"Sino yan?" I yelled from the door. Seeing my dad, t'was just ordinary. I always knew that he would be just here for one reason. And one reason only.

"Amazing dad. Kahit ba naman sa pinas susundan mo ako para dyan? I totally appreciate it." I sarcastically said to him laughing inside and staring straight into his eyes.

"Look. This will be the last time I beg this thing to you. Your mom's the Glamour Fashion President. She just wanted you to be photographer's choice. Its magazine, Princess, its famous, and its something the other girls can't have." Okay, he's really trying to convince me. Ilang beses na niya tong pinaliwanag pero hindi parin ako kumbinsido. What an explanation. "Nev, please," he said as I arched by brows toward his pleading tone.

"By the way I just dropped by to give you this," he added, and handed me an envelope, and then quickly fastened back to his car.

"Ugh, I'll just call you Dad!" I shouted to him. He just nodded as response.

"Yes, princess, and by the way, may ipapakilala akong interior designer para sa renov ng bahay mo." Then fastly drove away back to his works. He's a busy man, probably. Ngayon ko nga lang nakita ulit siya mula nang makarating ako dito.

I! Am Kately Nev Matthews! Daughter of Lilah Green Matthews and Andrew Matthews, the man you've met kanina.

I'm born white as snow.

My mother was the owner of Liah G/ Glamour Company. And my dad is also handling his company, "The Grape" Tis one of the biggest wine companies in the world.

And hell yeah, mahilig sila sa letter G. -_-

I've always maintained my white complexion for surprise pictorials events by my amazing parents.

Syempre as LiahG's daughter, What would you expect? My curly brown hair was always downwards to my back. Take note I was born with that hair color.

I'm just a sixteen-year-old girl. And I quite dunno how my life would go after some happenings.
I walked back inside the house, at inisip kung anong mundo ang papasukan ko sa bagong school ko. Will I lose my pen everytime. Katulad ng nangyayari sakin usually. Will I meet new pals at, may gwapo rin ba dun?