Chapter 7

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen, rise up!" Narinig kong sigaw ng camp instructor namin sa baba ng wood tree house na to. I opened my eyes and found that the sun was already high up. Ang init na pala.

I saw the other girls woke up too. Nasa iisang room ang girls, at nasa ibang room naman ang boys! Kahapon lang ng makarating kami dito but I kinda got excited again ng malaman kong magsisimula na kami ngayon sa activities. And damn yeah, the first one is hiking.

I brought my small light bag and put the most important things in there, my phone, wallet, lipstick, and a lotion.

Pagkatapos naming lahat mag ayos pinalabas kaming lahat sa tree house at binigyan ng breakfast, we ate at a banana leaf laid up in a huge table with lots of foods. Wow! This is my first time on this!

"Hey, um. You're Kately, right?" said a pretty young girl. I looked up to her and smiled

"Yes, and why is that?" I kindly said, hindi naman ako katulad ng ibang babae. Other girls would automatically throw a shade on you, just because they're afraid to be won over.

"I'm Myrin Phillips, those are my friends right there." she pointed two girls at the back which was staring at me and smiling. So, they are all freshmen, ang babata pa and clearly very full of energy.

"They are Ricia and Kissa. And uh."

She stopped in the mid-sentence. Kumunot naman ang noo ko dahil napatingin siya sa likod ko. I followed her gaze and found out that Red was walking towards us. No wonder napatahimik si Myrin, hes walking very manly and he's smiles are nakakalaway nga rin naman, indeed. Wait what!

"Uh anyway, what was it that you're talking about?" i turned to Myrin.

"Oh, uh. We're a fan po kasi, and my friend wanted a photo of you, personally." she said excitedly.

"Oh." I smiled. "Hehe yun ba, sure!" I said at napansin ko rin na nasa tabi ko na si Red. This man! Bakit nandito na naman to sa tabi ko, at may pa dikit dikit pa.

"Uhm, okay lang po ba na siya nalang ang kumuha ng picture para makasali kaming tatlo? Please po." she said in a pleading tone. Geez, this young woman is so cute!

I looked at Red, and he looked straight to my eyes.

"Why not?" he said to Myrin.

"Yes! Girls! Dali na!" she called her friends and exclaimed with happiness. Patakbo namang lumapit ang dalawa samin at pinalibutan ako.

"Oh my g! Ms. Katelyn, its a pleasure to meet you." Ricia, with the short blonde hair said with a high tone.

"Personally we really adore you, and your mom! Oh God, you both are angels sent from heaven!" Wow I didn't know that! I thought I was a devil! I laughed at the thought. May mga rumors kasi from the freshmen na 'devil' daw ako. Of course I will have to accept that, totoo naman rin.

"Ready, one, two, three." Red said holding the camera taking the shot onto us. I smiled pero hindi ako napa smile dahil sa camera, kundi dahil kay Red. It just came to my thought na andami pala niyang ginagawa para sa akin. All those, just because he wanted to court me.

"Done." Myrin looked at the photos and wowed. "You are such a goddess, ate Kate." she looked at me wide eyed.

"She sure is." Red said looking at me.

I frowned. "Shut up, Red. You're jamming me." i looked down.

"No princess, it's all real. Everything I said." he told me while smiling.

I laughed. "Alam mo! Ikaw, ang hilig mong man-trip" I chuckled at sinabunutan ko ang buhok niya.

"Stop that, princess." Oh grace, his hair is too soft. I laughed out loud, ginugulo ko lang ang buhok niya while we're both laughing ng marining namin ang isang snap ng camera.

Pareho kaming napalingon kina Myrin. They were smiling widely and then looked at the photo.

They captured Red and I while we're both laughing at each other, nung iras na ginugulo ko yung buhok niya.

"Thank you ate, Kately. Uh, we should keep going by the way." They said and slowly walk away from us, pinakita pa nga nila yung kuha bago umalis at saka sila nag sisisigaw sa kilig daw. Bakit naman sila kikiligin. Red and I are just friends.

We all gathered back aligned with all our other group mates. At agad naman kaming nagsimula sa paglalakad.

A/N: Okay so this is very short, and tinatamad na ako magsulat kaya, sapian sana ako ng kasipagan. Salamat sa mga nagbasa, honestly, I don't believe that this story is worth reading pero malay nyo, gumanda to haha. Stay tuned! Love'ya.

P. S. Sorry inabot ako ng year na hindi nakapag UD.