[1] the fatui harbinger

You ran and ran through the trees, jumping over rocks.
As the fatui agents chased you, you lost more breaths.

You just wanted to get past to a meeting, but these guys suddenly jumped you and started attacking you and chasing you away.

But you were pretty far from your needed destination, but they kept chasing you.

The audacity 🥶.

You summoned your sword and cut through the tree branches blocking your way.

"Think you can run little fox?" 3 fatui members blocking your way.
4 chasing you.

You could handle them..

"Move out of my way, or the consequences won't be pretty" you pointed your sword at the 3 agents infront of you.

"Now now guys, what are you doing?" A new voice cooed, you turned your head to the direction of the voice.

A tall slim figure came out, it was a boy that looked around your age, he had red hair and empty, deep blue eyes.

And trailing behind him was your master.

"Don't got bothering around our soon to be comrade" He cooed again in his cheery voice.

"Comrade??" You thought as you walked up to your master.

"Sir..what's this?"

"Oh there you are, I wanted to talk to you about something." Your master smiled.

"Why are you with the fatui.." you looked at the red hair fatui.

"I wanted to talk you about this, we will be working with them for a while." Your master smiled.

"Nice joke." You deadpanned.

"I'm serious, so that's why I want you to be nice to each fatui from now on!" He stated.

"But why? You know what happened to me..!" You glared.

"I know, but this is for the best..I know you're willing to do it, for your sister." Your master put a hand on your shoulder.

"But the fatui is the reason why she-" you were about to snap, you took a deep breath and looked back at your master.

"Yes, sir." You sighed in defeat.
"Good and hey I'm sorry, I'll be sure to inform the others about this. In the meantime why won't you two get two know each Other? I'll be on my way." And with that, left you with the fatui.

You saw the red hair whisper something to the agents, causing them to leave you two.

You sighed before turning to him, putting on your fake sweet smile.
"It's a pleasure To be working with the fatui! You can call me..sognare."
"Well it's nice meeting you sognare, im childe" the red hair cheerfully smiled at you.

"Childe? Who names their child that?" You tilted your head.

He let out a small chuckle
"Its an alias, I'm guessing sognare is an alias too?"

"Well yes"

'Who would be stupid enough to give out their real name to a filthy fatui" you wanted to say it out loud, but you held it in.

"Well sognare, wanna join me for the rite of descension today?"

No.
"Sure i dont mind!"