Chapter 4: Training Camp (Part 2)

Morning came and the training camp continues despite you and Tsukishima's argument. You helped the managers to cook again and also helped them serve the food. You served food to the other volleyball players with a smile and giving them a little tip on what to eat.

When Tsukishima entered the Cafeteria, he saw you on the kitchen, serving food. He was a bit hesitant but decided to go anyways. You were talking to Yuki and laughing when he set down his tray. While smiling, you turned around to face the player who was asking food. But your smile faded and decided to face him fully.

"What do you want to eat?" You asked, keeping in your anger. He saw your not meeting his eyes so he just told you that he wants Omurice, sausages (or hotdog, I dunno) and rice. You nodded and you put it to his tray. You also put some soup on his tray. He looked at you but you didn't look back at him and you then turned to the next person and smiled at them.

He feel a little guilty about yesterday but he just shake his head and went to a table to have his breakfast. Just when he was about to eat, Nishinoya called him.

"Hey, Tsukishima." He called the latter as he slam his tray on the table in front of him. "Eat up! Or you're not gonna last!" He nagged

"Nishinoya-san, at least your stomach's big." Tsukishima sassed as he put his hand in his mouth sassily. It triggered the libero and went to his side then took a hold of Tsukishima's glasses. But the boy protect his glasses and himself. Suga decided to separate them using Daichi's name.

===============================

The practice went on and their first match today was Nekoma and the cat school won. The crow school went outside to do their punishment.

This went on for a while before the practice was distracted by the two Fukurodani manager and Ubugawa's manager to take a break and have some watermelon. Everyone went outside to have some except for you.

You collected the water bottles to refill them then went outside. Everyone was eating watermelons when you went outside. Yuki saw you and decided to talk for you a bit.

Meanwhile, Yachi gave some watermelons to the others. She noticed Tsukishima just ate one slice. "Huh? Tsukishima-kun, is one slice enough?" She asked.

"Yeah. Thanks for the food." He said as he waved off Yachi.

The Asashi, Daichi and Tanaka was eating watermelons when Kuroo apologized to them. "Sorry, by the way." He said and the 3 Karasuno players looked up to the bedhead.

"About what?" Daichi asked.

"I think I might have pissed off your glasses guy yesterday." Kuroo said and it confused Daichi more. So Kuroo decided to tell the 3 what happened to their training yesterday.

"Wow... Tsukishima actually helped out with free practice. Even if you cornered him into it..." Daichi said to Kuroo. "So, what did you say?" He asked

"I provoked him and said he was going to lose to your shrimp over there." Kuroo said as he rested his chin on his hand.

"I've definitely noticed that Tsukishima seems to feel inferior to Hinata somehow." Asahi thought as he remembered what Tsukishima said to him.

They noticed you waving to Yuki as you continue to your destination which is water fountain to refill the water bottles. You also saw Tsukishima coming to your way but when you pass each other, you decided to ignore each other and continue to each destination.