Chapter 17: They're Back

It was the last day of practice on the five-day camp, while you and Rina just watched on the sideline. The game was on going, when you saw Hyakuzawa freezed for bit.

It was time for a water break and everyone paired themselves for a 2 v 2. You heard what other players said to Hyakuzawa. Anabara-sensei told everyone to gather around, and he discussed the rules.

The game started and you watched on the sideline again, since Washijo-sensei said so. You saw how Kunimi makes some time for his companion. You smile a bit.

When it was Hyakuzawa and his pair, Kuroishi, the libero, you saw the 2 meter lad's gameplay and raised an eyebrow.

'He's freaking out.' You thought.

When it's time for a water break, Hinata gave a water bottle to Hyakuzawa.

"I wish you were the one invited here instead of me..." Hyakuzawa said, making you and everyone looked at him. He seems to realized what he said and you looked at Hinata.

However, Hinata just made a thinking position. "Hey, now. You mean you wish it was me and you who got invited here together, right?" Hinata asked. "Everyone who's been invited here's pretty amazing in one way or another, and I mean, you're super huge and tall."

Hyakuzawa looked at the ball of sunshine. "And I admit... Without Kageyama, I'm just a little... Emphasis in the 'little'... Inconvenienced, and can't quite display everything I've got... But even though.." Hinata was cut off.

"But I'm just huge." Hyakuzawa said.

"Hey! What do you mean, 'just'?!" Hinata said loudly, making you smile. And the orange haired boy explain the perks of being tall.

"Cheering up a rival? You must be confident." Tsukishima teased Hinata and you smack his head. Making him rubbed his head and glared at you, in which you glared back.

"The heck are you talking about?! I'm chewing him out!" Hinata replied.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're cheering him up." Koganegawa said.

"Really? I mean, I guess that's fine in the end." Hinata said.

"What good does it do you to cheer me up?" Hyakuzawa asked.

"Lots! I mean..." Hinata started. "I wanna beat you." He said and you smiled at them. You walked near the two.

"Volleyball is not as easy as you think, right?" You started catching both of their attention, as well as everyone who was watching. "Nothing is easy, but when you find it interesting, it will seem like your just playing for fun." You said to him and smiled a bit.

When his eyes seems to be motivated after Hinata talked, when you said those words, his seems like interested. "Everyone is very awkward at first, but as the practice goes by, they managed to open up to others a bit. Because all of you are here for one thing, and that is to learn from everyone here." You said. "That's why take it easy, learn and have fun." You said as you gave him a grin.

Everyone seems to take your words to their heart and smiled. Hinata then smiled and crouched down to level with Hyakuzawa and told him a strategy. You smiled and the game started and Hyakuzawa again is paires up with Kuroishi, playing against Kunimi and his partner, Nagamatsu.

You watched as the rally continues and Kunimi made the receive went to the back. But Hyakuzawa jumped for it, and Hinata yelled to take it easy. The 2 meter first year, remembered what you said.

"Because all of you are here for one thing, and that is to learn from everyone here." You said. "That's why take it easy, learn and have fun." You said as you gave him a grin.