Chapter 10: Qualifiers

The team continue to practice. Kei still continue to go to his brother's practice for additional blocking practice. He goes sometimes with you when you got nothing to do with the team. And you also got to play with them.

Now you're at the Shinzen High for another practice with other teams. You, with Kiyoko and Yachi, watch the game  between Karasuno and Nekoma. After Hinata spike went out and Nekoma won, they decided to finish up for today.

You said to Kiyoko that you will clean the bottles today. She agreed and left you to it. You went to the nearest faucet and clean them.

Even though the water's running, you heard footsteps. "You should help them cleaning the gym, you know." You said.

Kei went beside you and lean against the sink. "I'd rather stay here." He said and put his hands in his pocket.

An irk mark appear on your forehead. "If you're gonna stay here, atleast help me clean the bottles." You said as you continue cleaning them.

After you finish saying that, he grab some bottles and help cleaning them. The silence between you two is deafening.

"Your blocks..." You started, making him look at you. "They look good. Better than before. Keep it up." You said.

Kei returned to wash the bottle in his hands. "If I don't, I'm sure you're gonna pissed off." He said

You smirked. "Oh yeah. I'm gonna snap your arms if your blocks didn't improve with your constant training with your brother's team." You said. He scoffed and then the two of you continue to wash the bottles.

After a while, the two of you were done cleaning the bottles and now currently walking to the gym to return the bottles while talking.

"Hey, I have a deal." You said while walking and looking ahead. He turned his head to you.

"What is it?"

"If you manage to defeat Johzenji, I'll give you a whole strawberry shortcake made by me." You said and looked at him smugly.

"Deal." He answered confidently.

"But I'll give that to you after all the matches in the qualifier round." You said and looked back ahead.

He turned to you. "Ha?!"

"Do you want to have a stomach ache while playing?" You asked him and he scoffed then pouted and answered fine.

You chuckled at his reaction. "Aww, is baby Kei wants to eat some strawberry shortcake?" You baby talk him while poking his cheeks.

"Stop." He said "Don't baby talk me."

"Why? You have baby face." You said and stopped touching his cheeks.

He stopped making you stop also. You looked at him confusingly. "I should be the one baby talking you." He said and you raised your eyebrow. He suddenly pulled you to him and held you by tha waist making your face and his inches away. "Because you are my baby."

You blew a fuse and your face now is red as tomato. "Y-You little sh-"

"Hey, hey, Tsukki!" Someone said cutting you off and making Kei let go of you. You saw Bokuto put an arm on Kei's shoulders. "You better make sure you beat Ushiwaka."

You turned to Akaashi who was beside you right now. You bow as a greet and he did the same. Then both of you turned to the owl headed captain and your blonde friend. Or was he?

"Why is that?" Kei asked.

"Because I've had complete victory over you," Bokuto replied. "So if you have complete victory over Ushiwaka, that means I'll have complete-complete victory over Ushiwaka." He said enthusiastically.