🎆 New Year's Special 🎆

You groaned and tossed in your bed when you heard your phone rang, signifies that someone was calling you. You reach out for your phone and open your right eye to see who was calling you to make sure to give him or her a beating when you see her or him.

Hinata Calling...

📞 Answer 📞 End Call

You open your both eyes and thought about answering or ending the call. You were too sleepy to answer the call, but if you end the call, you knew this tangerine will call you again again until you answer. So you decided to go with your first decision, that is to answer the call.

"Ah, hello (Y/n)-san." He greeted.

"Hinata, you're aware that it's still 3:30 am, right?" You said and sighed while laying on your back and massaged the bridge of your nose "What is it?"

"The team were planning to go to the shrine for the new year. This will be the first team bonding for the year." Hinata said and you know that he's reading a script.

"So?" You asked while raising your eyebrow and your eyes open half lidded "You want me to come to the shrine?"

"Yeah!" He happily beamed.

"No." You said and you know that he frowned. You heard he asked for Suga's help. You heard that someone ask Hinata to gave him the phone.

"Hello, (Y/n)?"

You open your eyes and raised and eyebrow when you recognize the voice. "Kei?"

"Yeah, it's me." He replied and you sat up properly.

"Why Hinata's phone with you-- You're already with them?" You asked in disbelief.

"Well, yeah. He said that you will be coming, so I decided to come too." He admitted

"You know I'm not that type of person who will just wake up just to go the shrine. You know I'll choose sleeping." You said and facepalmed. "Idiot."

"You are too."

"I'm not coming. I slept around 12 am and I only have atleast 4 hours of sleep." You said while rubbing your eyes.

"Please come here (Y/n), I really need a normal person with me." He said and you heard him sighed.

"You're not normal too." You replied smirking and you heard him click his tongue. You got out of bed and stood up. "Okay, I'm going. Better treat me with candied apple and takoyakis." You said.

"Fine." He replied before the phone was snatch away from him.

"Also, (Y/n)-san..." This time, it was Suga on the phone. "Please wear kimono. All of us are wearing it, so you better wear it too." He said and you were about to complain when he ended the call.

You washed your face and went to your closet. You were glad that you have a kimono. A kimono of your Mom and yours. You decided to wear your Mom's (favorite two color combination) kimono. Then styled your hair and add some lip balm.

You grab your pouch and slid in your wallet and phone. When you stepped out of your room, you saw your brother went out of his room too. The two of you looked at each other.