Chapter 19: Spring Tournament

Everyone meet up at the school entrance, waiting for everyone to arrive. The school was so lively with Hinata who was bursting with energy and Kageyama who was pissed with him. Keishin went to Kiyoko and ask on who didn't arrived yet.

"Everyone seems to be here, aside from Tsukishima and (Y/n)." She said while looking at her notebook.

"Call them. We will leave around 20 minutes." He said and Kiyoko was about to call them when Yamaguchi shouted.

"Tsukki!!!" He said while waving.

Everyone turned their head to the two arrivals and began scolding them. You just smiled awkwardly while holding the straps of your backpack. While Tsukishima keeps up with a straight face carrying both of your sports bag (he's the one who insisted, by the way).

"What took you so long, Tsukishima? My house is farther than yours yet I arrived first." Hinata boasted

"Well, I'm here. That's what matters." He said while dropping his sports bag and still carried yours.

Kinoshita was the one who noticed your outfit. "(Y/n)-san, if you don't mind me asking, why are you dressed up like that?" He asked

Everyone turned their attention to you, and noticed your white shirt top with your jacket that has Phoenix Logo behind your back. You just smiled at them and just on cue, your bus arrived.

"Hey, (Y/n)! Come on! Let's hit the road!" Rina yelled.

Their jaws dropped and saw the famous Phoenix Legion team in the bus. Hinata was the one to get over quickly and jumped to say hi to Rina.

"Well, you see. I'm also going to Tokyo, but for a different reason." You said as you turned to them. They looked at you. "I'm going to train in Tokyo while you guys play for Nationals. So that means, I will not be in your games this time."

Everyone frowned at this. They are already used to you, cheering them ans boosting them up when everything went wrong.

"But..." You started and they looked back at you again. "That doesn't mean I will not watch your games. I will, but only via Television though. So if ever you feel down, know that I'm always watching and if one of you didn't follow what we have trained." You then smiled evily. "You'll see." They sweatdropped and looked away.

"Besides, my brother is with you. He can handle you guys." You said. "But remember that you are playing in the nationals. Where all the best schools in entire Japan play for the number one. And whole Japan watches you." You said and they turned serious. You smiled. "So when we meet again, we will celebrate your win." You said with a smile and they copied your gesture and answered with a loud 'Hai!'.

"Well, you better be going. Your team is waiting." Keishin said and you immediately turned around and ran to the bus with Tsukishima following behind you.

He put your bag, with the other bags on the bus. Then he closed it. "Text me when you arrive." He said and you smiled.

"I will." You replied and waves back to everyone. "See you in Tokyo guys and goodluck!!!" You said and board the bus. They waved back and your road trip to Tokyo has started.

After a little while, Takeda-sensei told everyone to board the bus after arranging their baggage in the bus. When everyone settled on their seats, they also started going to Tokyo.

================================

After they settled in on their inn, everyone went to the gym that Nekomata-sensei arranged for their warm-up. They did their warm-up then went back to their inn.