↧⫮Stargazing⫮↥

After training for a few days (while giving more pressure to the Shiratorizawa's guards (✿◡‿◡)), you start to make a connection with the Shiratorizawa's people. They always greet you like a friend. Not royalties, but friends. You explore Shiratorizawa's area. The more days you got the more place you explore. You always find a new, hidden place everyday. That of course, is with your hidden friends. There's no way that you're loosing your royal manners... or not your sister will be stricter than you think. Today, at dawn, you found a field with wide area to run around. You go back to the castle and pretend to be asleep. You wait until Yachi wakes you up.

"Y-Y/n, wake up." Yachi knock the door.

You pretend to yawn and not that fake yawn, but the REAL FAKE YAWN!
(Please tell me you know what I mean)

"Yachi-Chan, Arigatou." You smiled.

Yachi gives you your morning coffee and you thank her. You sip the coffee as you feel an aura on the door frame. You chuckled a little bit and turn your gaze to the door.

"Don't think I don't feel your aura, Waka-Kun." You said with your straight face.

"As expected. You're stronger than me." Ushijima said.

"Stop testing me every morning. I'm sick of it." You sighed as you levitate the coffee and put it on a table.

"Alright, I'm sorry." Ushijima walked away, smiling.

Your heart beats faster when he smiled at you. You feel like you're so special because he rarely smiles to other people. 

You run downstairs with your training outfit. You wrap your fingers with bandages and you smile randomly.

"Okay 57 push-ups, perfectly." You yawned.

"How about you?" Goshiki asked.

"Why you ask?" You asked back.

"Because you always drink coffee and looked at us like we're some sort of weak humans." Goshiki furrowed his eyebrows.

"Fine, this time I'll join you guys." You yawn.

They all cheered at your sentence. You find a place where you can join and sit there. You all get ready with the push-up position. After that, you start to do push-ups. You smirked and you shout until the voice echoed all over the room.

"I'm done." You shouted.

"H-HOW?!?!" Yamagata asked.

"She's Shimizu Y/N." Daichi smiled tiredly.

"I WIN!!" Hinata yelled from across the room.

"BOKE! NO FAIR!" Kageyama yelled.

"Ahh, the best record that can reach this far." You furrowed your eyebrow as the sign that you're thinking right now.

You all do more training until night comes. Sometimes, the training are fun or tragic.

"That's enough for today. Seijoh's guards will bring another kingdom, but I'm sure you guys are stronger even only a slight." You wiped your sweat.

"How do you know Seijoh that much?" Taichi asked while catching his breath.

"Because I'm the childhood frie- I HAVE MY WAYS!" You put your hands on your hips.

"I can see that." Suga smiled at you.

"Thanks for trusting me." You softened your gaze.

You look at the time and widened your eyes.

"I'm on a rush! Can you take care of this room, Ennoshita?" You looked at Ennoshita with hopeful eyes.

"Why not us?" Tanaka and Nishinoya whined.

"Because you guys are special for this war." You smiled slightly.

It's true. They're one of the talented guards in Japan!
(Just imagine it, Reader-Chan. *holds knife* They're to CUTE! TELL ME THEY'RE CUTE!)

Their eyes sparkled and squeled.

"On it, Y/N!" Ennoshita smiled. He looked at Kinoshita and Narita and they nod their heads.

You walked away from the gym and starts to change your clothes.

"Let's go to the field." You talked to yourself. 

You make sure everything is ready and rushed out. You run to the field and see a slight shadow sitting there. It's Ushijima.

"Waka-Kun??" You make sure that it's him.

"Y/N?" He looked at you.

"Phew, I thought you're someone else." You sighed.

You sit next to him and look up at the moon.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" He said.

"Yea-" You stopped when you realize what he means.
(Tsuki ga kirei desu ne (The moon is beautiful, isn't it?) The phrase above doesn't mean "the moon is beautiful, isn't it?" in Japanese. It actually means "I love you".)

"U-uhm... forgot what I said." Ushijima stuttered.

"Did THE USHIJIMA WAKATOSHI just STUTTER?!" You teased him.

He looked down to the grass and smiled.

"Let me show you something." He grab your hands. You widened your eyes as you stiffened your hands. 

Ushijima noticed that you stiffened your hands and he didn't want to make you uncomfortable. He rub the grass and there's a fireflies fly away. It creates the dark night into a bright, beautiful night.

"W-wow..." You whispered underneath your breath. 

Your hands relaxed as you look around to see the natural light from the insects. Ushijima smiled because your comfortable in this scene. You look down to the grass and tries to do what Ushijima did. You rub the grass and more fireflies fly surrounding you. You giggled and dance in the middle of the light. Ushijima looked at you and he feels his heart beat go faster and faster. His eyes can't turn their gaze on you. 

It's already midnight and you both need to go back. You looked at Ushijima because he's still got surrounded by the fireflies. You hold your laugh because one fireflies lay down on his nose.

"Thanks for tonight. I enjoy it..." You looked away blushing.

You both talk for awhile and you walk back  to your bedroom. You change your outfit into your pajamas. You make sure that no one trail you from behind because you want to jump out from the window. Yes, the window. After you make sure, you jumped out from the window and head to a forest.

"I thought you won't come, Y/N-Chan!!" A tall shadow whined.

"Stop it..." You smiled slightly.

.

..

...

....

.....

"I won't ditch my childhood friend, right Oikawa...? Or should I call you with my old nickname that I gave to you?"

<End Of Chapter>