↧⫮Dinner⫮↥

"Ahh... thanks for coming!" You greet them happily.

Behind the door, Kiyoko sip her drink while Yachi, Suga, and Daichi tries to stop Tanaka, Nishinoya, Hinata, and Kageyama from climbing the chandelier. Tsukishima mocks Kageyama and Hinata because they keep failing while Yamaguchi chuckles. Asahi is scared for their safety. Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and Narita just laugh at Tanaka because he tries to impress Kiyoko.

"Ignore them! Just go have fun with them!" You shout out loud so they can hear  you.

They looked at you and stop. They go back to their chairs and eat properly.

"Come in, come in... Take a seat." You said.

Shiratorizawa come in and sit down.

"Hope you don't mind with all the loud scene before." Kiyoko smiled.

"We don't mind." Ushijima said. In Shiratorizawa's Kingdom, everyone is very strict. Thank goodness Tendou are not one of them so they already got used to loud scene.

Few of Shiratorizawa's guards looked at you with full of question eyes.

"If you want to ask me few questions, just go ahead." You chuckled.

Ushijima heart beats faster when you smiled like that.

"How can you use the sword so elegant?"

"Someone trained me and I trained the sword since I was 4 years old."

"You sure you're stuck in this castle EVERY DAY?"

"No. Once a year I go outside to see the outside world. Sometimes, I sneak out with Onee-Chan but when she's a Queen, She's strict and to busy but I'm okay with it."

"Do you always get compared to your sister?"

"No. Everyone respect both of us equally."

"Can you train us more?"

"Sure, if your King allowed you guys!"

"Can you tell us what's your weakness?"

"My weakness is when someone hurt anyone that I love. I'll go CRAZY!"

Everyone still has a lot of questions but you widened your eyes.

"Onee-Chan!! I need to go to the Mystery Fore-" You stopped when you realize you say that out loud.

"The Mystery Forest? Isn't that to dangerous and only the chosen one can go in there??" Shirabu asked.

"It's just a joke. Can't you understand joke?" You looked at him deadly.

Kiyoko cleared her throat.

"Y/N... you may go to your room." Kiyoko said.

"Thanks, Onee-Chan!! Yatagarasu-San, Let's go!" You smiled innocently.

Yatagarasu was nowhere to be seen until he flies down as fast as he can.

You walked away. Kiyoko shaked her head.

"Oh yeah... I heard the Mystery Forest is behind this castle." Goshiki said.

"Y-yeah... It's kind of scary but we get used to it." Daichi said. Everyone saw a tint of sweat near his face.

"We can't get inside the forest..." Suga shivers when he remembers the scary voice.

"YEAH! Me, Yachi and Kageyama tries to get passed that Forest but a certain sound just popped up." Hinata said.

"You guys are just dumb to do that." Tsukishima enjoy his food.

"Stinkyshima." Hinata mumbles.

"Wow... such a good comeback." Tsukishima mocked.

Shiratorizawa's guards laughed at the scene. They go to the kitchen and put their plates in the sink.

Ushijima look around the kitchen for some reason and see a big refrigerator. He opens it and it filled with HUGE MEATS. He widened his eyes and start to close the fridge.

'Why there's huge meats inside that fridge?! There's no way that meat is for all of the guards here. Wait... they love meat so I guess they're gonna eat all of those.' Ushijima thinks.

It's midnight and everyone are sleeping. Ushijima and Kiyoko still awake because they want to talk about the war.

"We need Karasuno's help to helps us win the war. Will you agree with this?" Ushijima asked cautiously.

"I'll agree with this, but you need to promise us to win this war." Kiyoko said with a serious expression.

Ushijima nodded. Ushijima walks back to his room. But, he hears a rumble in your room. Your room's door is opened.

You have a window that have a long branch. The branch is one of the Mystery Forest's trees. You fall in to your room. You stand up and looked at Ushijima.

"I was just training myself." You said.

"Ah... Ok." Ushijima nodded you as a good night, while he continues to walks back to his room.

You looked at him walking away. You closed your door and relaxed your body.

"Phew... He really believe that lie." You laughed tiredly.

"That was close, Legend." Yatagarasu said.

"I agree, Yatagarasu-San." You said to him.

You change your clothes and lay your self down on your bed. You looked at Yatagarasu.

"Thanks..." You whispered while smiling slightly.

<End Of Chapter>