14

You woke up in the morning to see Kuroo sleeping soundly beside you. His sleeping face looked so cute, you wanted to pinch his nose.

Your eyes wandered down to his perfectly sculpted body as you remembered the things he did to you last night. A blush rose up to your cheeks when Kuroo woke up.

Kuroo: Hi, oxygen.

You burst out laughing at his weird greeting and kissed him on his forehead.

You: Dork.

You got out of the blanket to dress yourself as Kuroo eyed your body hungrily from behind.

You: Don't even think about it.

You turned around to give him a warning look. Kuroo just looked at you innocently as he licked his lips.

You: I'm going to check on Hana. You should dress up too.

You left Kuroo inside the room and found your father feeding Hana in the kitchen.

Hana: SHIBING!

Your dad choked on-air as your baby sounded her gibberish.

Hana: Gwampa tod Hana, Hana get shibing.

Dad: She means sibling.

You stared dangerously at your innocent-looking father.

You: What did you teach Hana?

Dad: I just told her that she might get a little brother or sister.

You: Damn it, dad!

Dad: No cussing in front of the child.

You tried to regulate your breathing, not wanting to get angry over it. What will happen to Hana if you left her in your father's care, you worried a lot.

Suddenly, you felt a hand smoothly ran over your hair as Kuroo kissed the top of your head.

Hana: Papa!

Hana extended her hands over to Kuroo, wanting him to carry her out of the baby chair. He did just as Hana wanted while the baby hugged him.

Kuroo was wearing his trousers with no shirt on. As you realized that, you wanted to slap him. This is happening in front of your father yet your dad didn't mind it at all.

Hana: Shibing, papa! Shibing!

Kuroo pinched Hana's fluffy cheeks and kiss them.

Kuroo: Yes, I'll make sure that you get a sibling.

Hana happily clapped her hands as you face palmed yourself. This is getting a bit out of hand. You asked your father to finish feeding Hana her breakfast in the living room as you brewed yourself a cup of coffee.

Kuroo wrapped his hands around your waist from behind and whispered in your ear.

Kuroo: You shouldn't be drinking coffee. It's not good for the baby.

You pushed Kuroo away from you and cursed at him.

You: Stop teasing me, and no. It's a safe day so I won't be getting pregnant any time soon.

You turned to the coffee machine again as Kuroo decided to hug you from behind again.

Kuroo: You shouldn't be too sure about that. We can always try again.

Kuroo kissed your neck and his hands slipped under your shirt moving up to your chest, massaging it. He kissed your ears in a ticklish way, forcing you to let out a moan.

Hana: Mama! Papa!

You suddenly elbowed Kuroo as he cried out painfully. Hana came into the kitchen to the view of Kuroo pitifully sitting down on the floor. Hana tilted her head.

Hana: Papa otey?

Kuroo looked over to the little bundle of joy and forced a smile.

Kuroo: I'm okay, angel.

With that, Hana happily trudged over and decided to sit on Kuroo's lap like he was a chair.

You: Baby, did you eat all of your breakfast?

Hana: Yes! Gwampa syeid det Hana good for finiching bwekfas.

You: What a smart baby you are.

You pat Hana's head who was still in Kuroo's lap. You looked over to the man embracing your child and sighed.

You: Kuroo, please put a shirt on.

Kuroo: Yes, love.