𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

☆ ( • •)☆
╔uu══════════════════╗☆
❝ <Louis Partridge>  ❞
╚════════════════════╝

EMILIA WAS NERVOUS to say the least. Today was the day that she would ask Louis for his phone number. So many things could go wrong while doing so, he could say no which would ruin their friendship. He could say yes but never text her. He could say yes, they talk for a while and then he just ends up ghosting her.

Which the last one he probably wouldn't do, he seems too nice for that. "Your stressing" Harper pointed out, Emilia was tapping her foot anxiously her eyes fixated on the door.

"Do you really expect me not to stress? I mean-I'm asking for his phone number, what if he rejects me?" Emilia said and Harper turned off the shake machine and went over to her.

"He won't reject you trust me, I'm sure he will say yes I mean you two are friends and have been for about a week now, I think that earns you a phone number" Harper said and Emilia nodded.

The bell rang and the two girls turned to look at the door.

He was here.

"He's here" Harper called out quiet enough so the others could hear, they all nodded and walked off leaving Emilia alone at the counter. Louis walked over to her and gave her a smile, "hey" he greeted.

"Hey, the usual?" She asked him and he nodded. She motioned to Harper who nodded and began making the shakes. "So no Millie today?" Emilia asked Louis who shook his head.

"No, she wanted to come but she got stuck at some fittings for her costumes and stuff so she couldn't make it. But she told me to tell all of you that she says hi" Louis explained and Emilia nodded.

"So how's school so far?" Louis asked Emilia, "tough" she said and Louis chuckled. "Yeah I can imagine" he said, Harper brought over the shakes and Louis thanked her.

"So Louis, about that movie" she began and Emilia rolled her eyes. "Harper" she warned but Harper ignored her, "How's it going so far? What's it about? Any other famous actors in the movie I should know about? When and where does it take place?" Harper questioned.

Louis stared at her wide eyed not expecting so many questions that he could not answer, "uh-I don't know?" He said but it came out as more of a question. "Look I can't say anything"

Harper sighed, "fine" she gave up. "I'll get you to say something someday" she mumbled and walked away. "Sorry, once she wants something she doesn't stop until she gets what she wants" Emilia said and Louis nodded.

"Yeah I can tell"

Sienna walked over to them, "Hey Louis" she greeted him with a smile and he smiled back. Sienna went behind the counter and grabbed a tray, "ask him" Sienna whispered to Emilia and walked away.

Emilia sucked in her breath and let out a sigh, she can do this...right? I mean there are so many possibilities, he could say yes, he could say no, and she really hoped he said yes.

"Um...Louis can I ask you something?" Emilia started, she was practically sweating. "Yeah sure what is it?" Louis said and Emilia held her breath.