𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

☆ ( • •)☆
╔uu══════════════════╗☆
❝ <Louis Partridge>  ❞
╚════════════════════╝

"HARPER THIS IS SERIOUS!"

Harper laughed, "Ok, ok I'm sorry I'll stop" she said and Emilia turned back around to face the mirror. The girls were helping Emilia find an outfit for her and Louis's date.

Emilia was stressing as always, and Harper was joking around as always. "What about this one?" Millie asked holding up a cute green floral dress, Sienna grinned and stood up going to inspect the dress.

"It's perfect, you need to wear this one" Sienna said and Emilia smiled, "Let me try it on" she took the dress and got dressed in the bathroom.

She walked out and the girls eyes widened, "Oh my- you look gorgeous!" Sienna exclaimed and Emilia giggled.

"No she's right your like a literal goddess" Millie said and Emilia rolled her eyes playfully, "Yeah right" she scoffed.

"But thank you"

Harper stood up, "Hm it's missing something" she said and walked out of the room. They all looked at each other confused and Harper came back in with a belt in hand.

She wrapped the belt around Emilia's waist and smiled widely seeing the final product. "Now it's perfect" she smiled and Emilia looked in the mirror she grinned and smoothed down the dress.

"Your right, it is perfect"

"Ok now for shoe choice" Millie said and went to search the closet again. She pulled out a pair of black heels and Emilia shook her head, "No I'm not wearing those" she said.

"Why not?" Millie asked, "Because first of all its freezing outside and second of all I don't like heels" Emilia said and Millie gasped.

"How can you not like heels?" She asked, "Because they're painful" Emilia said and Millie shook her head. "Yeah well you get used to it" Millie shrugged and Emilia scoffed.

"Well not me, I'm not wearing those heels I'm wearing my converse" Emilia said and grabbed her converse. "Seriously wearing converse on a date?" Millie said and Emilia shrugged.

"Ok fine, what are you wearing as a jacket?" Millie asked and Emilia pulled out her leather jacket. Millie nodded approvingly, "Ok this jackets actually cute" Millie said holding up the jacket.

"Thank you" Emilia smiled and put the jacket on. "Ok so for your hair...here" Sienna sat Emilia down on the bed and did her hair, "Now look"

Emilia looked in the mirror and saw how beautiful her hair looked, "It looks great! Thank you" Emilia said to Sienna and Sienna smiled.

"Now makeup" Harper said and Emilia backed away, "Oh no, no makeup" Emilia said and Harper sighed. "And why the hell not? I'll make you look pretty don't worry" Harper said going for Emilia's face and she backed away again.

"No, I'll just put on some mascara and chapstick and I'll be fine, and maybe a bit of foundation but that's it" Emilia said and Harper sighed, "Ok fine" she gave in.