𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

☆ ( • •)☆
╔uu══════════════════╗☆
❝ <Louis Partridge> ❞
╚══════nn════════════╝

EMILIA OPENED HER eyes to look at Louis, she pulled away from him in shock. Louis opened his eyes the moment he realized what he had said, his eyes widened and he was quickly apologizing.

"O-oh my god I am so sorry, I-I didn't mean to say that it just came out I'm so sorry" Louis rambled and Emilia didn't say anything.

She just sat there still in shock.

"I-"

"You don't have to say it back" Louis said, "I know it is way too soon and I'm so so so sorry" Louis said.

"Louis"

Louis stopped talking and looked at her scared as to what she was about to say.

"I love you too"

Louis let out a sigh of relief and a huge grin spread out across his face. Emilia matched that grin and she grabbed his shoulders pulling him in for a kiss.

Louis's mom put her ear up to the door and when she couldn't hear anything she opened it to make sure they weren't still asleep.

Once they heard the door open they quickly jumped away from each other, Emily stood up grabbing her jacket.

Louis's mom peeked her head in right as they jumped away, she raised an eyebrow at the two flustered teens.

Louis was doing his bed and Emilia was putting her jacket on, Louis's mom looked at them suspiciously.

Louis never does his bed.

Emilia looked towards the door, "Oh hey, Mrs.Partridge" she said smoothing out her clothes.

"Good morning Emilia, how'd you two sleep?" She asked them, "We slept good mom" Louis answered.

"Good"

Emilia grabbed her shoes heading for the door, "Well I better get going, I have to get to work but uh, it was nice meeting all of you I had a wonderful time, see you later Louis!" Emilia called out rushing out of the house her shoes in hand.

Louis's mom watched as Emilia left and then she looked at Louis suspiciously, "What happened?"

"What? Nothing" Louis quickly dismissed sitting on his bed, "Your a horrible liar Louis" his mom said and he sighed.

"I told her I loved her"

Louis's mom's eyes widened, "And what did she say?" She asked him sitting down next to him.

"She said it back"

She smiled, "That's good, right?"

"Yeah it's amazing" Louis said, "But?"

"But, I feel like we're moving too soon, I mean what if we love each other now and in the future we realize that this was all a mistake?" Louis said.