𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡

☆ ( • •)☆
╔uu══════════════════╗☆
❝ <Louis Partridge> ❞
╚══════nn════════════╝

IT'S BEEN A MONTH since Louis asked Emilia to be his girlfriend and they couldn't be happier. They were celebrating their one month anniversary by having a small picnic at the park.

After their picnic they went back to the art tunnel where they went on their first date to add another piece of artwork next to their first one.

This time they drew something together to show how far they've gotten. They drew a big Purple Heart to represent the necklace that Louis had bought Emilia, they wrote their names inside the heart and added a few little designs.

Once they were finished they cleaned up and they stood there looking at their artwork.

"It looks beautiful" Emilia said and Louis nodded, "It really does" he said and Emilia looked at him only to see that he was already looking at her.

Emilia smiled and she grabbed his hand, they walked around London for a while until it got dark. Louis walked Emilia back to her dorm and they kissed each other Goodnight.

Emilia got to the dorm and the girls were already asleep so Emilia decided to go to bed as well.

This past month has been great, Sienna and Alice are better than ever. They are super happy and they had made it official by their second date.

Carter and Millie haven't confirmed anything but they are doing great, they've been on at least three dates this past month.

Harper met a boy on her way to get some coffee a few weeks ago and they've been talking since, but neither of them have confirmed anything on where their relationship stands.

Louis and Emilia well...they are great. Ever since they've started dating both of them have been very happy.

Neither of them can stop smiling whenever they're around each other. They talk every morning when they wake up and every night before they fall asleep, they usually stay up until they fall asleep on FaceTime.

They see each other everyday whether if it's at the diner or through the phone or to just hang out.

Emilia hasn't felt this happy in a long time and she's grateful to have Louis in her life.

"How was your date yesterday?" Sienna asked Emilia as she wiped down the counter.

"It was great, we had a picnic and then we went back to the art tunnel and added another piece of artwork, and then we just walked around" Emilia said.

"Sounds like fun" Sienna said and Emilia nodded, "It was, you and Alice doing alright?" Emilia asked.

"Yeah we're great, we're meeting up later to watch a movie" Sienna said and Emilia nodded. They looked across the counter to see Harper on her phone, she was looking down at the screen a huge smile on her face.