𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

☆ ( • •)☆
╔uu══════════════════╗☆
❝ <Louis Partridge>  ❞
╚══════nn════════════╝

"WHAT DO I say to him?" Emilia asked her friends, "I don't know, maybe tell him the truth?" Sienna said.

"Well yeah I kinda have too, but how do I tell him?" Emilia asked and Harper sighed, "I don't know, just greet him with a smile as usual, maybe even add a little kiss in there" Harper said a small smirk on her face.

Emilia rolled her eyes, "And then just tell him, and if he gets mad then I'll knock him out and hide his body in the freezer" Harper said.

Emilia looked at her in disbelief, "Ok you are not doing that, that is a horrible plan" Emilia said and Harper pouted.

The door rang and Emilia tensed up once she saw Louis. "Good luck" her friends whispered and walked away going to do their own thing.

Millie left Louis's side and went to go talk to Carter, Louis went over to the counter a smile on his face. "Hey" he greeted and Emilia gave him a fake smile.

"Hey Louis" she said nervously, Louis noticed how tense she was and his eyebrows furrowed in worry. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm great" Emilia said and Louis looked at her not believing her. His eyes traveled down to her hands and he saw the bruises on her knuckles.

He grabbed her hands and looked at her knuckles, "What happened?" He asked her. "I punched Chad" Emilia said and Louis looked up at her in disbelief.

"You did? Why? I mean not that he didn't deserve it, but why?" Louis questioned. "I'm going to tell you, but promise me you won't freak out" Emilia said and Louis opened his mouth to say something but he quickly shut it and nodded.

"I ran into Chad yesterday and he told me that he was the one responsible for what happened at the party, and so I got angry and I punched him" Emilia explained.

Louis didn't say anything, he looked down at the counter. "Louis?" Emilia said as she saw how quiet Louis got.

He looked back up meeting her eyes and Emilia was startled to say the least, he looked angry...very angry.

The look in his eyes scared her a bit, he looked like he was going to murder someone. And in this case, he was.

He stood up from his chair and he stormed out the door, Emilia's eyes widened and she ran after him. "Louis!"

Louis ignored her calls and kept walking. "Louis get your ass back here!" Emilia shouted running after him. But he was walking too fast.

Emilia let out a huff, "Fuck" she mumbled. She ran faster and she got closer to Louis, close enough to be able to get onto his back.

She jumped onto him and she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Louis, who was caught off guard, stumbled over a bit and was able to catch himself before both of them could fall.

"Emilia, what the hell?!" He shouted catching the attention of others, they started at them like they were crazy. Which they were.