𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

☆ ( • •)☆
╔uu══════════════════╗☆
❝ <Louis Partridge>  ❞
╚════════════════════╝

AFTER SPENDING NEW YEARS together, Louis and Emilia decided to go on another date. After spending all New Years night sending googly eyes at each other, Louis decided to ask her out again.

Since they couldn't exactly kiss each other on New Years night since it would be too soon, Louis decided to just ask her out.

Emilia gladly agreed.

It was now Saturday two days after New Years, Auntie D being the nice women she is gave the four friends a day off.

So they decided to spend their day off goofing off. They all decided on going out and go visit the little shops.

"Ooh look at this one" Harper said holding up a beautiful diamond necklace. "Wow, are those real diamonds?" Sienna asked grabbing the necklace.

"Doubt it" Carter said and kept looking. "Let me see that" Emilia said and grabbed the necklace, she held it up to light and inspected it. "Yep that's real"

Carter stopped and looked towards the girl, "Really?" He asked walking over to her. "Yep, you can tell how the lights reflects off the diamond and the little details it has" Emilia said.

Carter held up in awe, "Wow"

"You should buy it" Sienna said to Carter and he looked at her, "Why?" Carter questioned.

"For Millie"

Carter looked at her in disbelief, "Why would I buy it for Millie?" Carter asked, "You like her don't you?" Sienna asked and Carter nodded.

"Yeah"

"Then buy it for her, I'm sure she'll like it" Sienna said and Carter looked down at the necklace. Would she like it? She probably has a lot of necklaces anyways.

"Quit stressing, just buy it and if she doesn't like it then that's her loss" Emilia said and Carter smiled at her and nodded.

"Ok, I'll buy it" he said and they all smiled at him, he paid for the necklace and they walked out of the shop.

"So when are you and Louis going on your date?" Harper asked Emilia as they walked. "I don't know yet, we haven't talked much since New Years since he's been busy with the movie and me with work and school" Emilia said.

They all nodded, "Maybe you should ask him" Sienna said and Emilia shrugged, "Maybe later"

After spending hours shopping and having fun, they all went back to the dorm room. They put their things away while Carter kept his stuff in the bags for when he went back to his dorm.

And if you didn't know Carter did not have a roommate meaning he could do whatever he wanted in his dorm room.

They all crowded around the living room and put on a movie as they talked. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door, the laughter died down and Emilia got up to open it.