"Our job is to always be there for her." I say to Erick

"Yes but we also have to protect her." He says I know he is right

"when are we leaving." I say with a sigh

"Now, Alycia is with Hope and she is safe and we cant waist any time." Ericks says

"What are we gonna say?" I ask them.

"Nothing we are just going to leave." Ericks say.

"That's not a good idea." I say

"Its a waste of our time and people would want you to stay. We leave now." He says as he leaves and the other boys follow him I look around the house and I'm leaving again I couldn't help but fell like an ass whole I stayed for a week and now I'm gone again I'm already ruining Josie's life and Hope's and I'm only 18. Not to mention Alycia I am the worst parent right now but I am doing this to protect her. I get in the passengers seat of the car.

"Where are we going to look?" I ask

"every country and every part of the earth." Taylor ways I the back seat.

"That's going to take a very long time." I say as Erick starts driving

"It will be worth it. We are going to search the USA first." Erick says

4 months later

We are in Utah and we got an RV because it will be easier to move around and I am looking threw books on the couches.

"I GOT SOMETHING." I yell out to the boys there were outside by a campfire and they all came running in .

"Look right here it says there is a spell you can put on places that moves it around the earth every year so it is in a different spot. That must be what spell she uses to make it harder to find." I say

"That's great but do we have any idea where to even start we have searched Utah and there is nothing we haven't gotten done with the USA and it has already been 4 months." Robert says.

"Robert is right this just makes it even harder. Your family didn't find anything and they tried for 2 years." Eric's say

"Well its all I got right now lets just head to the next state." I say as I put my books away and i lay in one of the beds and fall asleep

Hope POV

I get back to Becca's house with Alycia and the door was unlocked and no one was home there was no note and no nothing they where just gone I looked around the house and I took Alycia back to my house and i came back the next day to see if she was back and still nothing I told my family and Josie and we started looking into it but is just like last time she was just gone and it made no sense.

4 months later

Me, Landon, Alycia, and Josie are eating dinner Josie has been over a lot and Alycia really likes her. It must be because Becca imprinted but I have no idea. I put Alycia to sleep, I walk downstairs and Landon is doing the dishes and me and Josie sit on the bar stools.

"Do you think Becca will ever come back?" Josie asks as she takes a sip of her water.

"If I'm being honest I don't know its unlikely." I say as Josie nods.

Becca POV

8 Months later

It has been a year since we have left and my wolf side has been getting very annoying I'm mad all the time and my eyes always glow when they mention Josie. We are in Canada and we found nothing here so far but we are going to keep looing.