I said, " Niklaus, why aren't you speaking with Caroline? She is worried about you. I'm afraid if you don't tell her the truth, you may lose her. We both know she is good for you, and you need her in your life."

    He sighed and said, " I want to tell her the truth, I just don't know how. I can't just walk up to her, and say that Andrew is possibly trying to kill both of us, and that he would be back soon enough. I don't want her to be upset."

    I said, " Niklaus, she already is upset. She is too worried about you, than anything else. Either you tell her about the note, or I do. Trust me, it would be better coming from you."

  He sighed and said, " Elijah. I love her. I don't want her to be constantly looking over her shoulder, making sure that he isn't there trying to kill her with a white oak."

    I said, " Niklaus, father is the only one with white oak left. He made sure it is in a safe place. It is only one stake anyway, he can't kill you both."

   He said, " That's reassuring."

   I said, " Niklaus, what I meant was, he can't kill you or Caroline. You are both stronger together, you both can take down anyone who comes your way. Caroline killed 10 wolves herself 2 weeks ago, at the party. She is stronger than you think. Tell her."

  He said, " Fine. Where is she?"

  I said, " The girls took her out for a girls day. They wanted her to have a day to relax."

  He said, " I will speak with her later."

   I nodded, and exited his office. I went to my office. I am looking over the spell, mother, Freya and Davina need to perform. It can hide the white oak from anyone, except us. All three need to perform the spell, and make sure it is seal proof, so no witch can get to it.

  Caroline's POV
   We shopped for a little bit, and then stopped for some food. Then we shopped some more. We each found a dress for tonight. Kat got a black, tight, backless, dress. Bekah got a red, strapless dress. Davina got a green dress, with the plunging neckline. Freya got a silver, backless dress. I got a navy blue, sparkly, backless, dress.

    After we shopped, we drove home. We dropped Bekah's shopping bags off at the plantation house. We then drove to the compound.

    We arrived home, and went to our rooms. I put the shopping bags away, and went to the bathroom and got a shower. After my shower, I put on my dress, with my knee high, black boots. I curled my hair, and put on some eyeliner, and mascara. When I finished my makeup, someone opened the door to the room. In walked, Klaus.

    He looked at me, and said, " Where are you going dressed like that, love?"

   I said, " Girls night. We are going out to a club."

   He said, " Love, I'm sorry for not talking to you, and getting you so upset."

    I said, " Klaus, you can't just apologize and expect I am going to forgive you. You wouldn't even speak to me, when I went to talk to you. You won't even sleep in our bed. Each time I asked Elijah what's going on, he will always tell me to ask you, not that you would speak to me. We are supposed to be planning our wedding, and we can't do that, if you wouldn't speak to me."

   He said, " I know, love. Sit down. I have something to show you."

   I nodded, and sat down on the edge of the bed. Klaus sat next to me, and handed me a piece of paper. I said, " What is this?"

  He said, " This is what I am worried about, and I didn't want to involve you. I didn't want to get you upset, and worried."

    I opened the paper, and it read,
         Original Hybrids,
              There can't be Half breeds. Vampires are on one side, and the wolves are on the other. You can't be both wolf and vampire. I am going to find a way to end you both, and kill you. That way balance is restored to the world.
     Andrew