Chapter 49 Part 3: Troublesome Demon

Bai Mo lay down in the hotel lifelessly for a few hours. Only when it was almost dawn was he fully ready to leave the hotel. His assistant jumped in fright when he saw him. It was obviously the middle of summer, yet Bai Mo was fully armed wearing a jacket, trousers, sunglasses and a mask while lying paralyzed on the sofa with tear stains at the corner of his eyes, wearing a desolate and pitiful look.

Something's wrong ah. Previously, whenever he opened a room with a young girl, he always looked radiant when he returned. What happened today ah? This didn't look like he just slept with someone, but like someone slept with him ah!

The age of that young girl last night looked young, one really couldn't tell that her methods were exceptional!

"Boss, what's the matter?" Xiao Wu asked carefully.

"I......." His tears flew down before Bai Mo could speak. His mood that had just calmed down was again stirred and the rims of his eyes became redder.

Xiao Wu was just rejoicing in Bai Mo's misfortune, but now he was really frightened upon seeing Bai Mo's condition and he promptly asked: "Boss, speak ah, did that young girl do anything to you? I've told you to do less of these kinds of things, sooner or later something would happen!"

It would be alright if Xiao Wu didn't say anything. Once he mentioned this, Bai Mo's buttocks again ached dully. He subconsciously covered his buttocks, and with eyes brimming with tears he said: "I won't do it anymore. Next time I won't do this kind of thing anymore." (E/N: lol with his action one might misunderstand that YR was actually a guy lol)

He had shadows from his tail feathers being plucked.

Xiao Wu caught Bai Mo's movement and was so shocked his eyes turned wide. Only after a few seconds had passed did he look at him with sympathy. Often standing by the river bank, how would your shoes not become wet? Look look, meeting a big shot wearing women's clothes, right? This time around he really got a bitter lesson.

In the afternoon, Bai Mo's studio issued a notice. Due to a sudden illness, the big celebrity Bai needed to recuperate for some time. He would study and sharpen his skills during this period and he hoped to be even better to face his fans.

These news were like a burst of wind, in a short while it blew all over the city. In the last few years, Bai Mo was very popular among the womenfolk, known as the nation's male god. The fans couldn't accept it but the celebrities were very happy. After all, there'd be less competitors. For a moment, a few celebrities were happy while some others were worried.

Yun Rong happened to come across this news as she was watching TV. She immediately understood, how could this be a temporary recuperation ah? Before a year and a half, don't hope for the peacock demon's tail feathers to grow.

It went without saying that demons possessed more than humans. Dazzling appearances, a few hundred to millennials lifespan, the more they possessed, the more restrictions they had. Although Bai Mo had never killed a human, those young girls whose spiritual energy he absorbed would age faster than their peers of the same age. It also affected their predestined lifespan length. This was no different from harming their lives.

Therefore, Yun Rong didn't sympathize with him in the slightest.

***

Lu Song Nian's residence.

Today was the weekend. At 8 o'clock in the morning, Lu Song Nian and Xu Bi were having breakfast in the dining room. The husband and wife ate by themselves without bothering the other, just like two strangers.