Chapter 6: Saving People

"Hey! This little lady....." Even though Li Que Zi was a swindler, in order to be familiar with his profession and be able to cheat convincingly, he had also read a few pirated books in his stall to pass the time. Hearing what Yun Rong said, his heart gave a 'thump'.

   These few words compared to his usual words were still worse sounding ah! His complexion immediately turned unnatural and he said: "What nonsense are you talking about....."

   Originally, Yun Rong saw that Li Que Zi was not a very wicked and loathsome person. Since she had ran into him, she might as well say a few words. It didn't matter if he didn't believe her. She replied: "I'm not talking nonsense, it's up to you to believe me or not."

   The two people were talking so noisily in the middle of the pedestrian zone that some passers-by stopped to look at the excitement. 

   At first Li Que Zi still wanted to argue more, but seeing spectators standing in a circle and watch, he held back his unhappy expression and showed the appearance of an immortal not shaken by the wind and rain and said: "You, this young lady, don't understand people's goodwill. There is nothing I can do if you don't believe me. But this disaster is difficult to avoid ah. Go... go... don't obstruct people who are brought by fate to me."

   Yun Rong narrowed her eyes. It was seldom that she expressed good intentions, however, this person unexpectedly was still not convinced. Then he shouldn't blame her later. She nodded and said: "Indeed, the disaster is difficult to avoid." 

   When this sentence came out, Li Que Zi, who was sitting on a small stool and giving a palm-reading to a madam, suddenly felt the back of his neck become cold. He subconsciously touched his neck yet there was nothing on it.

   "Deceiving people!" Li Que Zi frowned and scolded himself in his heart. Had been talking for so long yet was frightened by a young village girl. However, his words barely fell when a scream sounded within the crowd. 

   Yun Rong had not walked very far yet and her expression suddenly became severe. Her sight quickly turned to a place opposite the pedestrian zone. There was a row of colorful buildings with paintings of cartoons on the walls. It could vaguely be seen from outside that there were adorable children with their teacher leading them. The playground was also filled with joyful noise.

   On the wall, Haishi Ji Guan Nursery School, these five words could be clearly seen from ten metres away.

   At that moment, it was already 4 pm in the evening. A crowd of parents waiting to pick up their children and return home had gathered at the door of the nursery school. Soon, the automatic door of the school slowly opened.

   Right at this time, a disturbance came out from the middle of the crowd. A scream broke the harmonious air.....

   "Ah, help....." 

  Not good, Yun Rong's heart screamed darkly. Her tranquil and calm expression became grave in a heartbeat. She raised her foot and dashed towards the nursery school. In an instant, crossing in fornt of the drivers on the street, a delicate silhouette flashed by, scaring the drivers to abruptly step on their brakes. Yet, when they looked again, there was nothing on the road, making the drivers think that they had blurry eyesight.

  An officer from the traffic division team was watching the traffic surveillance camera attentively for any road violation when all of a sudden he opened his eyes wide. Just a moment ago, who had crossed the street?

  "You see, this young lady's speed is comparable to a national athlete's." He pointed at the monitor for his colleague while laughing.

  Hearing it, his colleague turned to look, then his expression quickly changed, "Quick, contact Captain Qing Yuan Lu's Team! There is an emergency at Ji Guan Nursery School."