Chapter 46 Part 2: Daughter-in-law

Extra chapter to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival ^^ Enjoy~~~

**********************************************************************************************

Yun Rong looked at Xu Bi and said: "Since you don't educate your own child, then I'll educate her on your behalf!"

Xu Bi was stunned. Obviously in front of her was just a little girl, but the indifference in her eyes was just like ice cubes. It immediately made her heart shrunk. She was actually a bit afraid of this young girl.

Lu He Nian was really a bit angry. It was the second time that the young lady came to the house but for no reason she was subjected to this annoyance. He lowered his eyes and touched his cuffs. In a cold voice as if wrapped in cold wind, he said: "Xu Bi, I heard a few days ago you went to Ao Cheng......."

Before Lu He Nian finished speaking, Xu Bi shivered from head to toe. She no longer worried about losing face or not losing face, she reached out her hand to pull her daughter up and said: "I'm going first......."

"Recently Zhou Guo Dong's days are too comfortable......." Lu He Nian wasn't ready to let her go and spoke faintly while looking at Xu Bi who had reached for the door.

Zhou Guo Dong was Xu Bi's younger cousin. At that time, the Xu family wasn't prosperous yet, Xu Bi's aunt was a mistress of the Zhou family's head. Zhou Guo Dong was precisely the illegitimate child of this mistress. Now he returned to the Zhou family and from the beginning couldn't coexist with the legitimate heir of the Zhou family, he couldn't have an accident at this moment.

The Xu family placed a lot of chips on Zhou Guo Dong's body.

Xu Bi had no choice but to stop and turned around.While clenching her teeth, she said: "He Nian, just now sister-in-law didn't speak well. You and this young lady shouldn't take it to heart. Mom, dad, I'll go first."

With these words, her eyes were lowered and her face was turning white and red as she walked away.

Although Xu Bi had left, everybody's mood was already gone. Jiang Shu Hua said a few words to alleviate the atmosphere and curiously asked: "Xiao Yun, are you really the one who beat Xu Bi and Qing Qing just now?"

Even though it was her eldest daughter-in-law and granddaughter, the two elders of Lu family did not like them. There was a reason for that. More than 10 years ago, the Lu family was already a famous and influential family in Haishi while the Xu family was just a small businessman family. On their first meeting, Lu Song Nian drank a bit of alcohol and things happened with Xu Bi. Anybody with discerning eyes could see that this was designed by the Xu family. In the end, it was the young lady who would suffer a loss, the Lu family didn't argue and merely admonished them in private.

Unexpectedly, just that one time made Xu Bi pregnant and proclaimed everywhere and made the public know about it. Lu Song Nian was a responsible man; he didn't speak much and immediately married Xu Bi. From the surface, the husband and wife looked fine but in reality, they were in dissent from early on.

Such a woman, it would be strange for the Lu elders to like!

Yun Rong nodded: "Yes."

Lu Nan Xian and Jiang Shu Hua heard her and looked at each other in dismay. Seeing by themselves was better than hearing from other people. Everyone said that Yun Rong was a great master, but in their eyes, she had always been a little girl. This incident had made them gain first-hand knowledge and they felt both pleased and alarmed at the same time.

As they were talking, nanny Wang came over saying that dinner was ready and the whole family walked to the dining room. The dishes prepared tonight were a lot and they were all delicious. Lu He Nian was worried that the young lady would have some qualms and had been taking note of her expression since earlier. Whichever dish the young lady set her eyes on, without any word he would pick it up and bring it over for her. As a result, Yun Rong ate happily throughout the entire meal.