2-Shame and Guilt/ why just why

As the couple arrive at the party of their friend. Both Sasuke and Naruto got off from the car, after parking It of course.

Naruto drag sasuke excitedly while sasuke smirks at Narus childish actions.

"Wow a lot of people from school showed up huh" The blond said while the dark haired boy nodded.

"Naruto! Sasuke! Over here!" A voice called them out. Two heads turn to where the voice were calling them

Naruto smiled and saw that it was the gang and happily runs up to them and hugs Ino. "Happy birthday Ino!" He said happily while Ino chuckled and hugs back "Thank you!" She said

Naruto pulls away and looked at very one else, Kiba is sitting with Hinata. Both are dating, then next to hinata is shino, shikamaru and temari, both are dating as well. Then Gaara and Lee who are also dating, then Neji And TenTen who have feelings for each other but haven't asked each other out.

Then we have choji munching down on his chips and Sakura was sitting next to him and talking to Kankuro. Let say the couch is very big.

Sai was next to Ino and also kept his fake smile. Sai and Ino are dating which in all honesty the relationship is working out, surprisingly.

Sakura looks up then quickly stands up and walks towards the power couple with a pout "You two are late!" She said annoyed and has her arms crossed.

Naruto laughs nervously "sorry Sakura-Chan...we..we got lost in the path of life.." he said without thinking

Everyone looked at him with a blank faces '...he used Kakashi-Senseis excuse' they all thought

Sasuke facepalms at his boyfriend's stupidity and smacked Narutos head
"Oi dope, we're late because you gave me the wrong directions to Inos house"

"Ouch!" Naruto turned to look at Sasuke with a frown while rubbing his head "that hurt! And I'm sorry Okay it's been a while since I last went to her house!!" He said back. Which cause the group to laugh at their antics

Sakura smiled fondly at Naruto "doesn't matter, what matters is you two are here" she said and gives Naruto and sasuke red cups filled with beer

"Now drink up and let's party!!!" Sakura yelled while everyone cheered. Half of the gang went to the dance floor while the other half did drinking games.

The night was going great, everyone was having the time of their lives and enjoying each other's company. Since it is their senior year, who knows if they'll keep contact after highschool, but for now let's worry if someone will puke or pass out.

Naruto, Kiba, Shikamaru, and Choji where playing drinking games. Naruto lost and took three shots of tequila, once he finished his friends and other people cheered for him while he burped and felt the alcohol kicking in.

Naru chuckles, then he turns to look at Sasuke but saw him gone, he looked around and saw sasuke talking to Sakura on the couch.

He stared at them then shrugs and focus his attention to his friends but from the corner of his eye he saw both Sakura and sasuke go up stairs.

"Maybe their gonna settle their argument" Naruto thought then felt happy that they might settle everything and go back to normal.

He checked his phone to see the time "an hour left...like hell I'll waste it" The blond thinks with a smirk and heads to the dance floor with his friends.

————————-

After an hour of dancing he checks the time again and saw it was 11:26
"Shit! I have to go" he said and quickly said his byes to his friends and was about to leave but remember that Sasuke is his ride
"Damn It!" He said and starts looking for his boyfriend.