Chapter 14- Broken

This Chapter is very sad... just warning you...
__________________________
Samantha's POV
My heart dropped when I saw my screen.
What was going on?!?
I decided too look at the text first.

C-How could you?

That was the first one I read and then I called Chandler.

S-Chandler what's going on?
C-Like you don't know.
S-I don't Chandler!
C-You cheated on me!
S-I what?
C-You heard me.

S-I would never do anything to you Chandler! I love you!
C-Then why the crap is there a picture of you with Hayes?!?
S-We went to a movie and the mall, thats it Chandler.

C-Not what the picture shows!
S-Chandler I'm being honest! Ask Hayes! Please believe me I would never in my life do that to anyone! Especially you.
C-........
S-Chandler please.
C-I don't know anymore. *starts crying* We're done. *cries hard*
*Chandler ends call*

I was balling my eyes out the whole time. I didn't cheat on him. All I did was go to the movies and the mall with Hayes.

I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram. First photo was me and Hayes hugging at the movies. How would someone get that? That doesn't show cheating anyways. I scrolled down a couple of random fan pics and couldn't believe my eyes. Me and Hayes were at my house. The picture was taken like right across the street.

*Calls Hayes*
Hayes-H Samantha-S
H-Hello?
S-Did you see those pictures yet?
H-What pictures?
S-We were at my house hugging. Chandler thinks I cheated.
H-That doesn't show chea- Oh my god.
S-What?!?
H-You might wanna see this.
S-See what...
H-It's in a magazine. It's photoshopped of us kissing.

I didn't know what to say my heart dropped. I dropped my phone and cried my eyes out. I looked at my phone to see that Hayes had hanged up.

"I need Sam." I said to myself texting him.
Samantha-Sam I need you over please it's super important.
Sam-I'm coming!

I put my phone down and cried. I couldn't stop. Chandler thinks I cheated on him with my ex just because of a freakin hater.

*Ring Ring*
I saw my phone and it was my mom calling.

S-Hello?
M-WHO WERE YOU MAKING OUT WITH ON THE BENCH?!?!
S-*sigh* It was photo shopped mom I promise. I didn't make out with Hayes.
M-Thank the lord. But it's on the cover of a magazine.
S-WHAT?!?!
M-There's a whole article too about you cheating on Chandler Riggs from The Walking Dead.

S-Oh my god. Chandler thought I cheated on him but I told him its photoshopped.
M-I'm so sorry baby. I'll be home around 7:00.
S-Ok bye mom love you.
M-Love you.
*hangs up*

I cried even harder. I didn't know what to do.

*knock knock*
Sam opened the door and saw me.
"Oh, my Sam twin," Sam said siting beside me and hugging me.
As soon as he hugged me I hugged back and cried into his shoulder.
"What happened?" Sam asked still hugging me.
"We broke up." I said and cried even harder.

"Sam twin, I'm so sorry. Why?" Sam said hugging me tighter.
"Photoshop on a freakin magazine." I said angry but crying still.
"I'm so sorry," Sam said hugging me tighter.
"I don't know what to do," I said crying even harder shaking my head. Holding on to Sam.

"He's stupid to not trust you." Sam said hugging me and rubbing my back.
I cried so hard. I've never cried that much in my whole life. My heart hurt so freakin bad.

Sam started sniffing.
I pulled away and saw tears going down his cheek.
"Sam? What's wrong?" I asked wiping my face.
"I hate seeing you cry." Sam admitted.
"Oh Sam," I said hugging him again.
He hugged me and we both cried and cried.

"I can't even think, I don't know what to do Sam," I said wiping my eyes but not letting go.
"I don't know either, he just needs time to think, I promise you." Sam said crying but less.
I nodded and pulled away.
"Sorry I'm a mess," I said laughing a little and wiping my eyes.

"And I'm not," Sam said laughing the same and wiping his eyes.
We laughed.
"Do you need some time too?" Sam asked.
"You can't leave my house yet. I just need some time to think alone in my room." I said.
"I'll find your sister and food." Sam said getting up and walking out shutting the door.

As soon as that door shut I cried so freakin hard. I bursted into tears. I looked down at my feet and cried. I noticed my necklace. I'm still never taking that off, I can't, I won't.

I cried holding the necklace. I didn't know what to do or how to fix this.
I grabbed my phone and called Chandler.

C-*crying*
S-*crying* Chandler...
C-*sniffs* Yea

"I can't do this! I can't!" I screamed crying my eyes out and hanging up the phone.

I cried into my hands. I missed Chandler and didn't know what I could do without him. I was so freakin excited to pick Chandler up in a week. Run to him and hug each other and cry and make out later. That's what we always did.

I shook my head and cried. I've never been this hurt in my life, and it hurt like crap. I sighed and went to the bathroom and splashed my face with water. I dried off my face and walked out my door. I walked downstairs and saw Sam and Madison in the kitchen.

Sam saw me and turned around.
"You okay?" Sam asked.
I nodded and then shook my head and let tears fall.
Sam ran over to me (literally) and hugged me. I cried into his chest, to hide my face, and hugged him back.

"What happened?" Madison asked.
"Chandler and Sam, broke up." Sam said hugging me tighter as I cried in his chest.
We just stood there and I cried into his chest as we hugged.
"It hurts so freakin bad." I said crying harder.
"I know it does, I'm sorry." Sam said lifting me up and hugging me.

I still never let go but I had to move my head to his shoulder or I would fall.
He picked me up and brought me to my bedroom.
"What are you doing?" I asked laughing.
"You need sleep." Sam said smiling.
I sighed and shook my head and smiled.

He opened my door and shut it back and laid me down.
I covered up and let tears fall. Sam saw me and I felt him lay beside me and hug me. I smiled and turned over so I could try to hug him back. I snuggled up to his chest and let more tears fall. I fell asleep crying and listening to Sams heartbeat.
__________________________
This was super sad to type.
I hope I didn't make yall cry. If I did I'm sorry. I'm super excited though because I get to meet the whole Walking Dead cast. Including Chandler. I cried when I found out and I still cry when I think about it too much.
Please check out my other book~Sheriff Boy
Comment and Vote and Share and All the other fun stuff.
Also comment your thoughts and comment if you have books for me to read.
Thanks so much for reading
-Samantha