Chapter 34- My Turn To See You

Warning this chapters perfect😂 (well in my opinion)

Samantha's POV

*5 months later*

There hasn't been a day without talking to Chandler. There also hasn't been a day without missing him. I talked to my mom last month into seeing Chandler. She said his mom said he has a photo shoot today so I could come then.

The plan is too fly to California and surprise him by hiding wherevers the best spot. We already talked to his mom and stuff so it's okay. I'm super excited and nervous cause I'm seeing him today. TODAY.

I already packed last night cause I'm too excited. I'm staying for a while. I took a shower then got dressed. I put on a tank top, shorts, and bobs (picture). Then I put on the ring and necklace. I put on deodorant and perfume.

Then I brushed my teeth. I also brushed my hair and blow dried it and then straightened it. I left it down. I grabbed my bag and backpack and went downstairs. I put it in the car.

My mom and sister was already putting there's in too.
"Ok are we done?" I asked.
My sister nodded and I squealed. My mom and sister got in the car. I took a selfie right before I went inside the car.

I posted it on Instagram as I buckled up.
"Maybe the best day ever today😘". I didn't tag Chandler cause I can't give it away or even hints. Chandler commented beautiful and I smiled and commented back I love you.

"We're here." My sister said.
I squealed and jumped out of the car as soon as she parked. I put on my back pack and rolled my suitcase. My mom and sister followed me.

I decided to vlog for a little clip.
"Hey guys!" I said after I held up my phone and pressed the record button.
"I'm at the airport on my way to surprise Chandler. We've been apart for almost half a year. So I wanted to surprise him. His mom said he's doing a photo shoot today so that's perfect." I said smiling.

The escalator came and I stepped on. I stopped recording and faced it the other way to get clips. I filmed the whole way all the way to the plane then I stopped it.

I recorded again and faced it towards me.
"I'm on the plane and I'm super excited to see Chandler." I said smiling.
I filmed the plane taking off. Then I smiled and put my hand infront of it and stopped recording.

To Chan😘: I miss you😘
From Chan😘: I miss you too😘 I would talk forever but I gotta go take pictures for a photo shoot😢
To Chan😘: That's okay I bet there gonna turn our great😉
From Chan😘: If only you could take some with me😔
To Chan😘: I want tooooo😘

From Chan😘: I love you😘 Bye😢👋
To Chan😘: I love you too😘 Byeee

I put my phone down and charged it. The plane had plug ins for that. Hallelujah. I looked out the window and fell asleep soon after.
"We are now landing in California." The intercom said.
I shot up and grabbed my phone to record.

I recorded the landing.
I squealed as soon as it hit the ground. My sister smiled at me and my mom just shook her head smiling.
I stopped recording.

We grabbed our things when the intercom said too. I grabbed my bags fast and basically ran off the plane recording myself running.
"Ok we just landed and oh my god I'm too excited." I said smiling. We grabbed our bags at the place where you get them.

My mom and sister catched up to me and we walked outside and got a taxi. He drove us to the hotel as I recorded the outside. I'm recording a lot of things. When we got to the hotel, I screamed scaring the driver.

I filmed the hotel. I have problems right now. My stomach hurts. I stopped recording as soon as he parked. I got out of the car and grabbed my bags.
"Mom hurry lets go!" I said running inside.
My mom laughed and followed me thanking the driver. My sister followed me too.