Chapter 41- Taking Care of You

Samantha's POV

I woke up at Chandler's house. He was awake on his phone and I was sore all over. I breathed in and my nose tickled. I forgot about the stupid oxygen tank thing. Chandler looked at me and smiled.

"I brought you back here this morning. Your family's downstairs." Chandler said putting his phone down.
I nodded completely tired still. Chandler kissed my head and I closed my eyes and smiled.

"You can go back to sleep." Chandler whispered kissing my head.
I wanted to so badly but I needed to get up.
"What time is it?" I asked stretching a little.
"10:56pm." Chandler said.

I grunted and sat up slowly. Chandler helped me with a hand on my back. It hurt but not as bad yesterday.
Chandler rushed out of bed and went to my side. He held my hand and I got out of bed.

He held my hand and used the other hand to hold my back.
"Let me try by myself." I said nervously.
He nodded letting go of my back but still holding my hand.

I took one step and it didn't hurt, I took another and it didn't hurt. He smiled unsure. I took another and I was fine. We walked out of the room and downstairs slowly.

"Samantha and Chandler's awake!" Sam screamed.
I laughed.
"Sam twin!!" Sam yelled hugging me softly.
I hugged back as Chandler let go of my hand.

"I missed you." Sam said.
"I missed you too." I said smiling.
He pulled away and Gray got up and hugged me and I hugged back.
"Sam hasn't shut up about waking you up." Gray whispered.
I laughed shaking my head.

Gray pulled away smiling. Madi, My Mom, and Dad got up to hug me. Madi wouldn't stop talking but that's normal.
"Madi Grayson's here." I said laughing.
"I know but I've missed you." Madi said laughing.

I laughed and hugged her. She laughed and hugged back. I pulled away from the hug.
"When her phone dies the world seriously ends." Grayson said hugging me.
I laughed hugging him back.

He laughed and pulled away. I sat beside Chandler on the couch cause my side was killing me.
"You ok?" He asked.
I nodded cause I didn't wanna worry him.

He kissed my head again and I smiled. He just kinda looked at me, he probably knows I'm lying.
"Do yall want breakfast?" Gina asked.
We all nodded.
She smiled.

"What do yall wanna do today? We have to leave tomorrow morning." Sam said.
"We could go shopping or to the park or something." I said.
Chandler nodded agreeing as Gina gave everyone pancakes.

"How are you gonna walk?" Chandler asked worried.
"I can walk I'll be fine." I said.
Chandler sighed. He's so worried about me.
"We could rent some fourwhellers or something instead so Samantha won't have to walk." Gray suggested.

I nodded excitedly.
Gray laughed.
Chandler nodded still worried.
"We could go to the beach!" Madi said jumping on Grayson excitedly.
"Lord ow." Grayson said making us all laugh.

"Beach and fourwheelers it is." Gray said laughing.
Chandler carried me upstairs and I couldn't help but laugh. He brought me in my room and sat me down.
"I'll be right back Im gonna go get dressed." Chandler said.

I nodded.
He walked out of the room and shut the door behind him. I got up and went to my suit case. I grabbed a swimsuit. It was tribal print. I walked to the bathroom slowly and sat on the toilet.

I took off my pants and my under wear then put on my bottoms. Crap. I took off my shirt but then it got stuck. I took off the tubes from my nose and took off my shirt. My lungs felt like they collapsed. I couldn't breathe.