Chapter 58- Heart Shattered

Samantha's POV

"SAM SAM SAM!" Chandler screamed shaking me.
I grunted rolling over.
"Wake upppppp. Today's gonna be one of the best days of my life." Chandler said excitedly.
"One?" I asked confused.

"The best day was meeting you." Chandler said.
I smiled.
"Cheesy." I said laughing.
He smiled.
"I get to go meet Twenty One Pilots!!" Chandler screamed and I laughed.

"Get upppppp!" Chandler begged.
He was extremely excited. Like about to scream and cry. I sat up and he laughed.
"Don't judge my morning hair." I said smiling.
"I will never judge your beautiful morning hair." Chandler said kissing my lips and getting up.

I laughed and went to the bathroom.
"We have to drive like an hour so you gotta hurry." Chandler said peeking in the bathroom.
He was already dressed. His band shirt, jeans, and his hair was like perfect. He was so freakin cute when he fixes his hair like that.

I shut the door and took off my clothes and got in the shower. After I was done, I got out and dried off and got dressed. I put on a minty green baggy tank top, jean shorts, and keds. I dried my hair and braided it to the side. Then I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant and perfume.

I opened the bathroom door and grabbed my phone and my vera bradley wallet thing.
"I'm ready!" I yelled.
Chandler came running upstairs. He hugged me tight and carried me all the way downstairs, fast.

"Bye Mom, Bye Dad, Bye Madi!" I yelled laughing as we walked out the door.
Chandler put me in my car and then he started it and we drove off.
Chandler couldn't stop smiling.
We buckled up and I turned on the radio.
Shawn came on and I sang along.

"We have to talk about our wedding." Chandler said.
"Hm?" I asked as I looked up from my phone.
"Did you say wedding?" I asked laughing.
He nodded.

"Any plans?" Chandler asked.
"You haven't even proposed." I said laughing.
"I will soon." Chandler said smiling.
I smiled shaking my head.

"We're getting married at 20 and having kids at 25 or 21 or 22." Chandler said.
I smiled.
"And at the wedding, it's gonna be outside and it's gonna be beautiful. Tons of flowers and stuff. All of my friends are gonna be the man people-"

"Man people?" I asked laughing.
"Brides maids but mans." Chandler said making me smile.
"There's gonna be candy for you and stuff and all of our family is gonna be there. I'll have a cute vow thing for you and I know you'll ball your eyes out." Chandler said smiling.

"You know me so well." I said smiling.
Chandler laughed.
"Then we can have our slow dance to One Direction for you." Chandler said smiling.
I smiled the biggest smile.
"Some crazy girl song for you and the brides maid people." Chandler said.

I laughed looking at him.
"Then like a crazy dude song for me and the guys." Chandler said and I smiled.
"Then our honey moon is gonna be in Hawaii on a cruise or something." Chandler said.
"I've never been there." I said smiling.

"That's why we're going." He said smiling.
I couldn't stop smiling.
"I can't wait to get married to you, have kids, and live till we're rocking on rocking chairs listening to One Direction with our cats." Chandler said smiling.
I cracked up laughing.

"I can't wait either." I said smiling.

*1 hour later*

I had to switch out with Chandler because he couldn't stop freaking out once we got there and I couldn't stop laughing.
"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my-"
"Chandler." I said laughing.
He laughed as he shut up.

"Sorry I'm just really excited." Chandler said smiling.
I smiled.
We turned into the parking lot and Chandler started freaking out, like about to scream.
"I can't believe this is happening." Chandler said freaking out.