Chapter 8

There was a blonde girl about my age throwing her stupid self on Nathan while he was trying to push her away.
I threw a kunai at her , it only cut her a piece of her hair then nailed the wall.

" I didn't aim but if you don't get off him I will aim for your eyes, so you won't have eyes for him anymore". I said holding up a kunai.

" Who do you think you are , and how dare you command your future queen". The blonde bimbo said.

" I am someone you can end your life before everyone and won't receive any punishment now respect the little dignity you have and get away from him ".

She quickly ran out of the office then I calmed down. Nathan and Carol were shocked by my display of jealousy.

" I locked the vault, how did you get the kunai"

" your security needs salvation" with that I  left the office.

******

Later in the afternoon I went for a stroll through the forest, I stopped at a tall tree.

I jumped on one of the highest branches, yes I know impossible but perks of being an elf.

Elves being wiped out, I finally found out why, elves defy the laws of gravity all the time especially when running away.

We  elves have the power to manipulate gravity , they were very powerful.

Plus elves are a serious spitfire, where I get my attitude from,.plus they are very proud.

They would make war against any supernatural except dragon, reasons unknown.
The elves rebellion caused them their existence, when Carly told me the powers of an elf, I couldn't believe it.

She pranked me once that a Phoenix shifter can fly even without shifting .

I was gullible then and jumped off the roof and landed on my face.

I was finally able to manipulate gravity at the Time I mostly needed it , let's say there we're no survivors to tell the tale.

" Red what are you doing up there "
I looked down at the voice and saw it was Mason.

" Clearing my head so I won't kill the blonde bimbo that tried to force herself on Nate " I jumped down and he stared at me like I just did magic.

" How did you do that"

" I'm a phoenix shifter I deal with height no biggie" actually it's perks of being an elf.

"Some ladies want to meet you"

" Sure why not" .

I followed him to the kitchen , some women were baking, they stopped chattering when I came in.

One of the women squealed running to hug me .
Jesus my ears.

She looked just like Mason ,my  guess his mom.

" Ok mom don't squeeze her to death , Nathaniel needs her ,I'll be going you guys catch up" I can't believe I'm saying this but don't leave me.