Chapter 3

Two years later

I'm just boarding a plane to London England. My dog frido was taken in an animal carrier .
Carlita my friend who is so much better than Catherine came along with me , plus she's also a witch .
The university in California had a huge issue with a prank gone wrong.
In summary the school caught fire and we were transferred and I decided why not London.
I met Carly in the forest after I said , I quote "right now I'm going to live my life in the human world" . I got my Phoenix fire it was hot ,too hot if I may add plus I was also going through Heat. it had wrong timing so now when in heat Carly freezes a swimming pool with me inside. We tried a tub , let's say it didn't end well for the tub .
So now she makes potions that reduces the heat.
Frido my dog I rescued him from some hunters trying to turn him to a werewolf. It did work but the hunters didn't survive as he went on a killing spree .
I trained him he now shifts under my command. Some times my heat affects him.
My Phoenix fire is blue extremely hot and I am extremely rare of an extremely rare species.it was so hot the my bathtub couldn't take it.
When I shift I look enchanting like this

********

When we arrived at London we loaded our luggages in the car that to my surprise arrived early.
We went to my house and yes Margo was very rich old money and she gave them to me .
The house wasn't too big or too small it was just right for a perfect for simple life.

*******

The next day Carly and I did everything we needed to do before we got to class ( A/N I don't know anything about universities)

Let's just say we were the center of attention . I went for my first class with Carly with me of course.

"Damn she hot"

" They should be new"

" I want to see the skin under those clothing"

Yes that last one was disgusting but I'm not in the mood for boys.calita still thinks that I'm not over Jackson but i am even if Nova still sulk over his wolf.
Funny thing is she is a bird he is a wolf, he is a mammal she isn't .
But I'm worried about her every time I ask are you doing ok, she says, I quote " shut up I'm calling".
We barely talk but she does help me at times when I'm being attacked by rouges.

A girl walked up to me and Carly, she looked normal just an inch taller than me, oh wait It's her shoes.

"Hi I'm Carolyn you're nee here right" her face held no malice ,eyes twinkling with excitement,no shenanigans in them.

"Hey I'm merideth and this is Carlita" but she didn't smell human , I've never encountered such unknown creature before.
' dummy she's a dragon' Nova said in a duh'like tone.
"How would I know I've never encountered one"
'yes we did your memory just happens to have been washed away' she said like it was my fault.

" So where did you transfer from" people stopped what they were doing an focused on us.

" California, someone decided to do a harmless prank and burned the school down"Carly said looking at me she thinks I'm the prankster. Just because fire is my affinity doesn't mean I have use it all the time .

" Oh my goodness was everyone alright"

" Yeah unfortunately the fire burned the security tapes too, the perpetrator wasn't caught"

"So are you enjoying London" damn this girl is really excited.
" No we got here yesterday" I just left Carly.

"So do you like want to go out after class so I can show you around"

" Sure why not " Carly looked at me with surprise as Carolyn left .

" We're not leaving frido back home" okay this discussion always makes me happy.

" Why not ?" I said with an innocent smile.

"Because he only recognize you as his alpha female while I'm someone he can pick on"

"Why do you say that" still pretending to be oblivious.

" He destroys my things , please I know you know about this"

" You're a cat person and I'm a dog lover" she's not a cat person because she's a witch , it's because frido knows what she is and wants her out of the picture .

After class today thank God we only had one , we decided to go home . Carol as I call her now said we should meet her at the park closer to school .

As we got home frido was on the couch looking innocent, too innocent for the fact, what did he do.

"FRIDOOOOOOO" Carly screamed from her room.

Frido barked with excitement, he's actually enjoying this.

I ran to her room and DAMN frido really did a number on this one,he actually did the number two on this one. He pooped 💩 on her bed ,it looked like it had eyes and was looking at me .

"Frido you have gone too far , red put him in the dog cage ". Carly said in frustration.

Frido gave me the EYES

      "Red don't look at his eyes" I was just so lost he does this every time" red, red stop looking"" Ahhh" she screamed frustrated

"I can do any to my baby" I said hugging frido.

" You're whipped"

" Only for him"

" Just get him out of here".

I took out of the house and entered the garage took out the keys to my heart and soul my baby number two my car.

We entered, when I say we I mean me and frido .
As we got to the park I put frido on a leash , don't worry there is silver thread on it so it would cut since he won't be powerful.
Carol was sitting on a bench she saw me and waved.
I went to meet her and frido started getting aggressive.
His blue eyes became black trying to shift .

"Stop"

★★★★★★★★★★

Hello my dearest readers feel free to comment, don't forget to like and vote, kisses 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘