Twenty-two

Avery Castillo

I woke up to my phone ringing and Jayda's name ran across the screen. I sighed, sitting up slowly since Kai was under me.

Once I answered the phone, all I heard was loud screaming.

"IM GOING TO HAWAII BITCHHH!" She screamed into the phone causing me to move it away from my ear.

I got out the bed, walking inside the bathroom so I didn't wake Kai.

"Jayda, calm down." I said with a low chuckle.

"I'm sorry but bitch, I'm so fucking excited. He taking me to Hawaii! Fucking Hawaii!" She said and I laughed.

"That's good Jayda. When he say y'all was leaving?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning." She said and I smiled.

"You better have fun Bitch. Hawaii ain't no joke." I said.

"I know. He getting this box tonight." She said and I laughed.

"Girl bye." I said hearing the front door open.

"Imma call you back." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I'm gonna cuss Dave ass out. He been out all night and it's 11:23 in the fucking morning and me and Kai been blowing his phone." I said and she laughed a little.

"Alright, call me back." She said.

"Okay." I said hanging up the phone. I walked out the bathroom and jogged down the stairs to see Dave in the kitchen. He was going through the liquor cabinet.

He pulled out a glass and a bottle of Hennessy. He poured him a little and downed it.

"Dave." I said and he turned his head, looking at me before sitting the glass down.

"You drinking this early in the morning? What's wrong with you." I said with my arms crossed, my hip shifted.

"Nothing. Just needed a drink." He shrugged. He walked to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, his head in the crook of my neck.

He planted kisses on my neck and I almost gave in. Something he wanted me to do and I almost fell for it.

"Nu uh, move." I pushed him away and he smacked his lips.

"Why? What I do?" He asked.

"Where you been? You said you would be back before 12 hit." I said and he sighed.

"Man I'm here ain't I." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay but next time, keep your word." I said turning around and walking away, feeling him grab me.

"Dave." I said, feeling him squeeze me by my waist. My number 1 weakness with him.

"Avery." He said and I turned around with a smirk.

"I got something that's gonna make you not mad at me no more." He said and I raised a brow.

"And that is?" I asked.

He pulled out a bandana and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Go put some shoes on and come back so you can put this on." He said and I sighed, turning on my heels and running up the stairs to throw on my slides.

I came back down and he put the bandana on, covering my eyes.

"Your gonna fuck up my lashes." I said and he sucked his teeth.

"Shut up." He said.

"Okay." I said and he grabbed my waist, taking me somewhere I didn't know.