Eleven

Avery Castillo

I walked through the trap house, seeing Key and Jayda arguing outside.

"I didn't touch them girls bae." Key said as he held her arms, trying to keep her from hitting him.

"Boy let me go!" She yelled.

"Come on, you causing a scene." Key said taking her to the car. I sat down on the porch, eyes low.

"Get that dick hoe!" I yelled as he pushed her in the passenger side.

I wish I can get some dick. I began to pout.

Damn this the liquor talking

"Bring yo ass on." Dave said grabbing me and taking me down the porch steps.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"I'm taking you back to the house." He said and I groaned. He opened the door for me, pushing me inside.

"Hey, be careful. All this ass." I said as he got in and pulled off.

"I don't wanna go home." I whined.

"Then where you wanna go Avery?" He asked.

I looked at him and smirked.

"The club." I said moving my hips in the seat.

"Yeah, no more Hennessy for you." He said and I looked ahead, seeing something cross the street, or at least I thought I saw something.

"David! Watch out!" I yelled and he pressed on the breaks, almost making me hit my head on the dash board.

Thank god he put me in my seatbelt.

"What?!" He said.

"I thought I saw something." I said with a small chuckle.

"Avery, I wanna smack yo ass so bad." He said and I looked at him.

"Do it. I dare you fuck nigga! I dare you to put your hands on me." I said and he clenched his jaw.

"That's what I thought. Now shh, so I can go to sleep." I said laying my head on the window, closing my eyes.

I fell asleep, but my eyes flickered open once I felt we came to a stop.

I saw Dave walk around and he picked me up, taking me in the house and up to the room.

He laid me in the bed, taking off my shoes.

"Awn, your such a gentleman." I smiled at him as he ignored me.

"You mad at me?" I asked.

"Stop talking." He said and I did as told.

"If you say so daddy." I said looking at him and his eyes met with mines.

"Gotcha." I laughed.

"Go to sleep so that shit can wear off. I'll see you in the morning." He said as I pulled the covers over me.