Temptation (Prideshipping)

The loud music, the flashing lights, the grinding and dancing of being to being, it all disgusted Seto to no end. He couldn't understand what exactly it was about these places that made them so damn popular. He wouldn't even try to comprehend why total strangers seemed totally cool with other total strangers being so up close and personal with them. He started to question why he even came to a club in the first place...

Flashback

A phone rang very annoyingly in Seto Kaiba's office as he typed away on his laptop. He growled as he picked up, "What do you want?". "Jeez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, eh Kaiba?", Seto recognized this voice to be the incompetent duelist known as Joey Wheeler. "Stop wasting my time and tell me what you want, mutt", Seto barked at the blonde on the other line. "Okay, okay, hold your horses pal. Me and the gang just thought you'd like a little company", the Brooklyn accented boy replied.

"What are you getting at, Wheeler?", Seto asked, quite suspicious of the other teens possible plans. "How would you feel about going to a club?", the blonde responded hopefully. A moment of silence consumed the atmosphere as Seto went over what Joey just asked him in his mind. When he was about to answer with a big fat no, Joey apparently decided to butt in. "I'll take that as a yes, alrighty then. Meet me at that Glamour place in twenty, Kay? Kay!", and with that the blonde hung up.

Flashback End

'Oh yeah, that's why', he thought as he glared at the half drunk Joey across from him. The blonde didn't seem to notice and instead took a full swing of his strange purplish red liquid, which Seto had no idea about and frankly didn't want to. He sighed, closed his eyes and rubbed his temples at the blonde's actions. 'I hope he gets the worst hangover of his life after this', he thought with a smirk. Suddenly, the music changed and Seto found himself listening for some reason. Somehow, the music sounded real, like a real human was actually singing and not some CD or music track.

He opened his eyes and looked towards the large stage to see an odd looking sight. On the stage was a boy in his late teens at most, with the weirdest hairstyle Seto had ever seen. The teen had tri colored, gravity defying hair with a slightly revealing outfit. He wore a black leather, sleeveless turtle neck which also went a few inches above his waistline. Black leather pants that were held up by a red studded belt, along with dark red colored boots. But what most intrigued Seto about this guy were his eyes, they were a deep ruby red that seemed to hide dark secrets and embarrassing emotions.

Seto soon found himself staring at the boy who was still singing beautifully, he was obviously no amateur when it came to vocal music. Seto couldn't quite grasp what it was about this boy that drew him in so, and no matter how hard he tried to look away it only made him want to look on more. Much to Seto's disappointment, the song soon ended which led the teen on stage to get down from the stage and disappear into the large crowd that had formed around the raised platform. Even though the boy was no longer on stage, Seto could still hear his amazing voice in his head.

For the rest of the night, Seto couldn't seem to get the boy out of his head. Even when he went home he couldn't sleep because this mysterious boy plagued his thoughts. Soon, he concluded that he wasn't going to be able to sleep and decided to take a quick walk to clear his head. He walked along the empty sidewalk for some time until he heard a police siren and shouting, he rounded the nearby corner to see a cop searching none other than the boy who he tried to get out of his mind not so long. His eyes widened at the sight, 'What did he do to get himself arrested? Maybe he isn't exactly the person I thought he was'.

"Yami Sennen, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you by the state", the cop barked at him whilst tightly putting hand cuffs around his wrists. 'Yami, so that's his name, eh? Good to know', Seto thought as he approached the two. As he drew closer the cop noticed him, "I'm sorry sir, but I'll have to ask you to step back please. This is a criminal, you know".

"Oh I know, but believe me officer, I've dealt with worse people than criminals before. So just let me deal with him from here, I'll be sure to appoint him to the proper authorities", by this time Yami had noticed Seto as well and now stared deeply into his icy blue eyes with his own crimson ones. Sapphires clashed with rubies when the young CEO returned the look. The officer thought for a moment, but handed him to Seto in the end. He didn't bother undoing the cuffs around Yami's wrists and simply drove off, leaving a proud of himself Seto and a confused Yami who was desperately tugging at the metal cuffs around his wrists.

"Why did you do that for me?", Yami finally spoke to him in a deep, baritone voice. Seto then turned to Yami to answer his question, but soon realized that they seemed closer to each other than he previously thought. Seto then found himself contemplating his actions, "You looked like you needed a little help, that's all". Yami than got a bit closer to Seto, becoming at arms reach with him. With Yami being this close to him, Seto saw that Yami was actually about three inches shorter, including the hair. "Yeah well, thank you. I believe I owe you now", by now Yami was right in front of him, their lips just inches from each other's.

The temptation was beginning to be all too much for the young CEO because soon he found himself making out with Yami. Their tongues became locked in a battle for dominance, the war seemed to go on for hours but really it was only a few minutes. At one point, Seto soon found out he was losing the fight so he had to resort to other means of winning. He jabbed at Yami's right side, causing the other to slightly jump and lose control over the battle. Seto took this opportunity to push his tongue through Yami's now open mouth and explore the new territory. Yami pouted at Seto, realizing he cheated at their little game.

Though he decided against giving him a penalty, there was just something about this person that made him feel something he hadn't felt in a long time. He decided to allow Seto to have dominance while he reached into his trench coat until he found what he was looking for, his wallet. He pulled it out and looked at the drivers license of the CEO, showing him his name, age, height and much more. Apparently, Seto Kaiba was his name, 'Seto Kaiba, eh? Good to know'. Yami carefully slipped the item into his pocket and let their tongue war rage on.

Finally, after five long minutes of lip locking, the two became tired and broke off the kiss. Leaving a small strand of saliva between the boys, and lust in both sets of eyes. They stared into each other's eyes, both panting quite heavily. Deep crimson mixed with icy blue as they got lost in one another's orbs. "Seto Kaiba, huh? I suppose that would mean your the current head of Kaiba Corp, right? I guess you have a lot of free time on your hands what with being so successful and I have an idea of what you can do with that free time. Why not spend it with me in the bedroom?", Yami asked seductively.

Seto smirked, he knew exactly where Yami was going with this and agreed completely. He called up a limo and in less than ten minutes, the two were in Seto's bedroom having the time of their lives and putting Yami's handcuffs to good use.