Perfect~ (Puzzleshipping)

'You're so perfect, Yami!', the girl's voice rang in his head. He chuckled and shook his head, 'They have no idea just how wrong they are...'. The teen closed his eyes and crossed his arms, 'Why do they think that? I'm far from perfect...'.

Made a wrong turn, once or twice
Dug my way out, blood and fire~
Bad decisions, that's alright
Welcome to my silly life~

'I've done plenty of bad things that I shouldn't have done and yet they see me as a God or something...', Yami reopened his eyes when he heard the school's dismissal bell. Ignoring all the fangirls that immediately ran up to him, he walked out of the classroom and down the hall. Whilst walking, his crimson eyes caught sight of tri-colored hair walking out the door and he smiled.

'Now there's someone perfect', he thought as he followed behind the boy who seemed to be walking to the back of the school. Seeing the teen turn the corner to behind the school, he did the same while asking himself, 'Why would he be going behind here?'. Just as he turned the corner he heard the small teen cry out in pain, he had been kicked against the wall by some boy.

Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss 'No way, it's all good', It didn't slow me down~
Mistaken, always second guessing
Underestimated, look I'm still around~

It pained Yami to see his crush in so much pain, and he wasn't just gonna stand around while it happened. "Hey!", he shouted to the boy who turned around to look at Yami, "Get away from him unless you wanna deal with me!". When the boy saw Yami he instantly had a look of fear on his face and ran off, obviously scared he would have to face the other teen.

Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than perfect~
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you are perfect to me~

Yami then ran to the younger teen's aid and put a hand on his shoulder, "Hey, are you okay?". Yami's heart skipped a beat when he saw amethyst eyes look up at him with tears streaming from them. "Wh-why did you help me?", the young teen asked quietly, "Surely someone like you doesn't have the time to bother with someone like me...".

You're so mean when you talk,
About yourself. You are wrong~
Change the voices, in your head
Make them like you instead~

"What do you mean by that?", Yami asked the boy. "I mean someone so worthless and useless...", the teen lowered his head and tears continued to flow down his cherubic face. "Don't think about yourself that way!", Yami grabbed the boy's face so he was staring straight into his amethyst orbs.

So complicated,
Look how we'll make it~
Filled with so much hatred,
Such a tired game~
It's enough, I've done all I can think of
Chased down all my demons,
I'll see you do the same~

"You are nowhere near worthless!", the boy blushed at Yami words which only added to Yami's blush. "You're an amazing person Yugi and you shouldn't listen to those bullies", Yami said as he stroked Yugi's cheek. Yugi's blush increased tenfold and he put his hands atop Yami's, "How do you know my name?". It was now Yami's turn for his blush to darken, "I've actually had a crush on you for quite some time". "R-really? On me?", Yugi was dumbfounded by what Yami just told him.

Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than perfect~
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you are perfect to me~

"Yes, Yugi. You're absolutely perfect in my eyes", Yami wiped away the tears still running down Yugi's innocent face. "But how? I look like a little kid, I don't have any special talents like you do, and I'm just a waste of space...", Yugi looked away from Yami who had a loving look in his eyes. "Ya know Yugi, I used to think like you...", Yami said as he turned his head so the younger teen was looking at him.

The whole world's scared, so I swallow the fear~
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer~
So cool in lying and we try, try, try but we try too hard
And it's a waste of my time~

Done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere~
They don't like my jeans, they don't get my hair~
Estrange ourselves and we do it all the time~
Why do we do that, why do I do that?

"But then I realized I'm exactly who I want to be and I don't care about what other's say or think about me! And you shouldn't either Yugi, cause you're perfect just the way you are", Yami smiled a warm and loving smile. Yugi smiled back and hugged Yami close, Yami happily returning the hug and taking the boy in his arms.

Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than perfect~
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you are perfect to me~
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you are perfect to me~

"I love you, Yugi", Yami said before he captured the small teen's lips in a chaste kiss. Yugi shyly returned it and pulled back to say, "Thank you Yami, I love you too".