Sexy Neko: Round Two (Puzzleshipping, lemon)

After a light nap, I awoke from my slumber to find that my neko was just getting up as well.

"Morning Yami~", I smiled at him.

He smiled right back, "Morning Master, what would you like for breakfast today~?".

I smirked, "Actually, my mind's not really on breakfast~ It's mostly on you~".

I began playing with one of my neko's nipples, making him purr rather loudly. I wonder, 'Would my sweet little neko be up for a round two?'. My smirk grew as I climbed on top of him and pinned his arms.

"Well Yami, are you ready for round two~?", I asked seductively.

He smirked as well and nodded his head, "I'm ready when you're ready, Master~".

"Good cause I've been missing that tight ass of yours~", I gave him a bruising kiss and once again demanded entrance.

My neko was being bold as he submitted, but began a battle of dominance with our tongues. They went at each other, twisting and turning, not going to give up easily. Yami then let me win and allowed me to once again roam his mouth.

I swished my tongue along his top row of teeth, his feline fangs scraping it in the process. I tried to take in every part of his territory before we had to break for air. We were panting once again and his succulent rosy lips still taunted me as I wanted to capture them into another heated kiss. I had finally regained my breath and started to kiss my neko all across his neck and collarbone, all the while leaving him moaning and purring breathlessly. I was trying to find that one particular spot and wouldn't stop until I found it again. He suddenly groaned blissfully on one certain place and I continued to assault it.

I nibbled it and sucked harshly, trying to re-mark my neko so everyone knew he was mine and only mine. After I had thought he had enough, I sat back to admire my work. A deep red bruise in the shape of my mouth rested upon my neko's soft neck. He looked me in the eyes and I took in the marvelous sight underneath me. My neko was panting like he had just run a mile, and he was already dripping with sweat. He gripped clumps of the sheets between his delicate hands, his ears were folded back and his eyes were beautifully glazed over. His gorgeous crimson eyes were half lidded and clouded with a haze of the sweetest feelings. Need. Want. Desire. Lust.

His muscular chest heaved up and down while beads of sweat raced in between his large muscles. I licked my lips in yearning to once again touch every square inch of his body which is just what I intended to do. I left a trail of kisses from his cheek to his defined jawline to his collarbone and stopped at one of his nipples. I could hear his sweet voice as he purred in response to me teasing the hardening nub. I flicked my tongue against the sensitive skin and nibbled it lightly, making him moan once more in ecstasy.

Whilst doing this, I taunted the other with my thumb and rubbed circles around it. My neko arched his back, threw his head up and groaned in delight. I was happy that I could do this to my neko, all I had to do was give the order and he would give it all to me. Not that I took that for granted, of course, but sometimes he made it hard not to want to fuck him senseless. I loved my neko and every single aspect about him, all the way from his full, pink lips to his toned upper body down to his plump and oh so squeezable ass cheeks. I had to admit, it took all my remaining will power to not flip his cute ass over and just bury my face in it.

I continued to travel southward on my neko, gliding my tongue over the smooth skin of his perfectly shaped body. Just his silky smooth flesh was more than enough to turn me on over and over again. He moaned and squirmed and purred under the moist touch. I kept going until I reached his navel. I stopped at the crevice and licked around the outside in a circular motion before dipping my tongue into the hole. He arched his back again and gasped in surprise. Oh how I loved watching him writhe below me, seeing just how much pleasure I could give him. I couldn't wait until the real fun began.