"Taehyung... I have something to show you, but I don't know if you will like it." Jungkook said with his head down. Taehyung looked up with his face in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked. He was greatly confused. Jungkook pulled out his phone and went to his photo gallery to pull up the picture he took last night. Slowly Jungkook turned his phone around for Taehyung to see the picture.

Taehyung eyes got wide as he looked at the picture of Minsoo on top of Hoseok, making out. Taehyung, if anything wasn't sad, but only anger boiled up inside him. Taehyung took the phone out of Jungkook's hands and sent the picture to himself.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook took his phone back. Taehyung smiled fakely and replied, "Thank you for showing me. Better to find out now than find out later." Jungkook nodded and made his way to his seat.

Through the whole day he was at college, Taehyung kepted his fisted balled up, thinking of ways to confront and break up with Hoseok later tonight in their dorm. He also avoided Hoseok for the rest of the day in the halls and classes they were in together, until tonight.

"Have fun yesterday?" Taehyung said as Hoseok walked into their dorm later that night.

"Mhh?" Hoseok walked over and sat his stuff down. "Oh, yeah I guess I did have fun. But it would be better it you were there with us."

"Bull crap." Taehyung snapped. Hoseok stopped in his tracks, alarmed, looks at Taehyung who pulls out his phone.

"What did you say?" Hoseok says. Taehyung shows his phone to Hoseok, revealing the picture. Hoseok standing there speechless.

"Since I'm a guy, you just think it's okay to still kiss and fool around with girls?" Taehyung's eyes filled with tears. Hoseok still doesn't know what to say.

"That I'm just an experiment just to please you?" Taehyung's voice gets louder.

"Taehyung..." Hoseok began to walk towards Taehyung.

"No, You better have a good explanation, plead on you knees and everything or it's over for good." Taehyung threatened. Hoseok's heart rate went up. Hoseok took a breath and began to explain.

Hoseok running through the maze was looking for more people he could shoot. But as he came across the corner he heard his name called out by Minsoo. He finally finds her and shes about to get shot at. He quickly shots the other guy while swooping in to save Minsoo. They both fall on the ground.

'Minsoo get off of me." Hoseok grumbled. Minsoo smiled and leaded in.

"No. Stop it Minsoo. You know I'm with Taehyung." Hoseok tried to push her off.

"Let's just not tell Taehyung." Minsoo comes closer.

"You know I can't to that." But it was already too late. Minsoo grabs Hoseok by the collar of his shirt and kisses him.

"What the heck are you doing!" Hoseok throws Minsoo off of him and Hoseok storms off.

"I'm still mad at you so don't think I can completely forgive you." Taehyung crosses his arms and turns away from Hoseok. Hoseok simply hugs Taehyung and says, "Meet me at our spot in the park tomorrow after school." Hoseok whispers in Taehyung's ear.

After school came quick. Taehyung was still giving Hoseok the silent treatment ever since last night. He told off Minsoo this morning which ended with him getting kicked out of one of his classes for the day, but he didn't really care. Taehyung made his way to their spot. On the way there he was wondering what Hoseok had up his sleeve this time.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok calls out. He makes his way, under the tree where Taehyung is standing. Hoseok grabs both of Taehyung's hands.

"I'm still mad at you." Taehyung said.

"I know. I know. But you won't after this." Hoseok kneels down on one knee and takes a small ring box out of his pocket.

"No matter what we go through. Thick or thin. We will always find away around. I love you Taehyung." Hoseok opens the box to reveal two silver couple rings with each one inscribed "Eternal" on the insides. Taehyung grasps.

Hoseok stands up and pulls one ring out and slides it on Taehyung's ring finger. Taehyung begins to shed tears without realising it. Taehyung wipes his tears and pulls out the other ring and slips it in Hoseok's ring finger. They both hold up their hand to admire the rings.

Hoseok looks over to Taehyung and grabs his arms. Taehyung cups Hoseok's face and kisses him hard.

"No matter what, we will always be together." Taehyung smiles.