"Let's go play laser tag!" Minsoo offered. They both walked over and got in line. Hoseok looks over and see Jimin and Jungkook.

"Jimin? Jungkook?" Jimin turns around and sees Hoseok. Jimin lets go of Jungkook's hand and goes for a hug with Hosoek.

"Hey, where's your boyfriend at?" Jimin pouts. Minsoo looks away.

"His parents are visiting him today." Hoseok replies. "Oh no fun." Jimin takes Jungkook by the hand and pulls him closer. Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"Are you too..." Hoseok faded out. It seemed to be too good to be true.

"It kind of just happened." Jungkook blushed and hide behind Jimin. As the line started to move, they all started walking into a room to suit up their gear. Hoseok and Minsoo was on the red team opposite to Jimin and Jungkook being on the blue team.

They then all walked into a dark room full of obstacles and forts. Everyone spread out to each of their sides and found a hiding place. Everyone waited for until a loud bell rang, indicating it was time to start.

People ran, darted and shot to survive. Jimn ran hiding and shooting people, one by one as they went by. He was rather good at it. Jungkook tried to stay with Jimin, but got separated.

Minsoo was out in the open looking for Hoseok.

"Hoseok! Hoseok! Where are you!" Minsoo shouted. Minsoo ran around the the maze of the fort until she intercepted with someone on the other team. Before they shot, Hoseok sweeped in, shot the other person and pulled Minsoo out of the way. They both fell to the ground. Minsoo on top of Hoseok. They both looked at each other wide eyed until Minsoo leaned in.

Jungkook still looking for Jimin walked around until he spots Minsoo on Hoseok. Jungkook backs away so they can't see them and brings out his phone. He quickly takes a picture and runs off to find Jimin.

After the game was over, they all return out into the main room, filled with games. Jimin comes over and puts his hands on Jungkook's waist. Jungkook just staring blanking, having a debate with himself.

"What should we do now!" Jimin smiled.

"Eat. I need food." Jimin nodded and they made their way to the small food court. After getting their food they sit down. Jungkook eating really fast. He always eats fast when something is on his mind.

"Are you okay?" Jimin observed Jungkook.

"What if you know something that happened and that you should tell that person, but you don't want them getting hurt even though it is the truth." Jungkook bite his lip.

"Depends on how worse the situation is I guess." Jimin shrugged and continued to eat.

Hoseok took a breath before entering his dorm. Maybe it was a bad idea to go out with Minsoo without Taehyung being there. Maybe if he had not saved her, none of this would have happened. It's too late now. The past is in the past. He took a deep breath and opened the door.

Hoseok walked in to Taehyung passed out on his bed. It was pretty late anyways. Hoseok undresses, turning out the light and climbs into his own bed to go to sleep.

Hoseok woke up to Taehyung gone this morning. That's right, Taehyung had and extra early class today. Hoseok moaned and got up. He dreaded school today and was thinking about ditching, but decided not to. He went to take a shower to clear his mind and to get ready for college.

Taehyung walked into the filled classroom full of college students goofing off. He went to his usual seat, in the back, next to the window. He pulled out his books and was stopped when Jungkook appeared in front of him.