He tiny hands moved around and finding the clothing on your shirt she gripped it with her tiny nails. Yawing one more time with her pink lips and little tongue, she went back to sleep.

While you were having a little moment with baby Yuki, Kai had one with Hajime.

He pulled a chair closer to your bed. In that moment Hajime's head was raised up a little to Kai's shoulder.

The baby boy opened his e/c eyes, he looked like a mad baby with his eyebrows slightly furrowed.

Hajime clicked his tongue to suck the dry drool. His little hand moved fast and he patted Kai's shoulder while sniffling.

"Shh don't cry Hajime." Kai whispered to the little boy and bounced up and down going to sit in the chair.

His e/c eyes blinked a few times before fully closing again with Kai's soft voice, he also felt and knew that was his dad.

Kai finally got to sit down on the chair closer to your bed. You turned your head on the pillow to see his chin lying down on the side.

You scooted closer and placed your forehead on his. Kai chuckled and his hot breath landed on your upper lip.

Your noses were rubbing together as you felt his warmth radiating on your slightly frosty one.

"Am I going to lean in first or are you? I've been doing it for quite sometime." He whispered to you.

"It won't hurt another for various times Kai. I just want to kiss you." You leaned into that missing centimeter rubbing your lips together.

You were soon giving Kai sweet little kisses as your lips made noise when they touched. "How bold of you my love." Kai deeply chuckled in between the kisses.

"We haven't kissed in forever. I missed your lips." You giggled giving him two more kisses.

"I can tell you missed my lips, yours are all chapped. I love it." He spoke before you could get mad at him.

Kai pressed your lips against his harder for a more passionate and tender kiss between the two of you.

His lips smashed into yours harder to deepen the kiss. Your mouth opened without having Kai lick your lip.

He slipped his hot wet muscle inside your wet cavern to explore. Kai licked your tongue with his in sync making more noises.

Yuki and Hajime were still sound asleep and protected in both of your holds. Though you two were intimate in the heated moment you were still on patent mode with the twins.

A moan suddenly escaped your mouth traveling down Kai's throat when he bit your tongue.

"Mm Kai~" you spoke quietly with your faces close in every way possible. "Mm Y/n~" Kai returned it with a groan.

The sound of sniffles filled your ears as well as some squirming in your arms. You pulled away hearing Yuki start to complain.

"Damn we were just getting to the good part." Kai sighed staring at you and his daughter.

Yuki was now crying, wet tears falling from her eyes. Hajime was a little mood and he was sound asleep, giving no care in the world.

"It's okay Yuki. Shh don't cry mommy's here." You said patting her butt lightly on the bottom with your arm.

You made small noises and fixed Yuki around, she still continued to cry. Her little uvula was moving from how loud she was letting the clear tears flow.

"Shh Yuki it's okay baby." You said holding her tight to your chest. Yuki continued to cry.

Kai saw that you couldn't handle the crying as you kept rocking her tiny body. "Sing her a little lullaby." Kai had said his idea.