Lynn: You freak out a lot.

Me: Why are they there?

Lynn: So Issi and Xera can be accepted as the heirs of the Dragon Kingdom.

Me: So I'm not getting out of here any time soon, am I?

Lynn: I couldn't tell you.

Me: Is there anything you can tell me?

Lynn: Nothing that will make you happy.

I sigh. I just want to see Xera.

Noah's P.O.V.

I'm not going to accept Xera and Issi that easily. They have to go through some trials. Xera's will be after the dance tonight when I ask her to go for a walk with me in the garden. Alexander didn't tell me how he's going to test Issi but I have a feeling it's going to be big. He is going to be the main one in charge anyways. But it's time to escort the royals down to the ballroom. Better go get the mutts first and take them down there, then the guiders, and then the royals. I walk out of my room and into Aiden's room.

Me: Ready?

Aiden: Yup! Is there going to be a lot of people there?

Me: About a thousand.

Aiden: Umm yeah, I'm not ready for that but let's go.

Me: Haha okay let's go grab your brother.

We walk out and across the hallway and knock on Kaden's door. He yells that we can enter so we open the door and walk in.

Kaden: Don't tell me how many people are going to be there. Let's just go and get this over with.

Aiden: He said over a thousand.

Kaden: I DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!

Noah: Too late. But let's go. Do you guys like your tuxedos?

Kaden & Aiden: Yup!

We walk out and I lead them down to the ballroom. They instantly start socializing and they are actually accepted. They are the only two wolves in this party and they got accepted. Surely the people know that they are wolves. But they are down here now. I have to go get Izabella and Dylan now. I walk back up the grand stair case and to the first doors in the hallway. I knock on Dylan's door and he opens up and walks out.

He quickly shuts his door and goes across the hall and pounds on Izabella's door. Jeez, such rudeness.

Dylan: Time to make our grand entrance Izabella, let's go.

She walks out wearing this dress and an annoyed look on her face.

Izabella: Okay!

She links her arm in his and I walk ahead of them. We reach the grand staircase and I put a finger up to tell them to hold on a minute. I walk up to the staircase and use my booming voice to get everyone's attention.

Me: I NOW INTRODUCE TO YOU THE GUIDER OF THE NEXT HEIRS! MANY OF YOU MAY HAVE SEEN HIM BEFORE BUT HERE HE IS! PLEASE WELCOME, DYLAN!

Dylan walks up and bows in front of everyone then stands of to the side of the top of the staircase. I look back at Izabella and see that Alexander got the 4 royals ready and are standing behind her. My god, they all look so good. I turn my head and get ready to announce everyone else.

Me: NOW I'D LIKE TO INTRODUCE THE HEIRS COUSINS' GUIDER, IZABELLA!

Izabella walks up and links her arm with Dylan's and they descend the stairs. Lucas and Stereo walk up next.

Their arms are linked and I get ready to announce them.

Me: HERE ARE THE COUSINS OF OUR NEW HEIRS! PLEASE WELCOME STEREO AND LUCAS!

They walk up to me and then walk down the stairs. I motion for Xera and Issi to walk forward and they link arms, take a deep breath and walk forward. Everybody gasps at them. I don't really blame them though, they look a lot like their parents. Plus the fancy clothes make them look like royals.

Me: HERE ARE THE NEW HEIRS TO THE DRAGON KINGDOM THRONE! ISSI AND XERA!

They bow politely and descend the stairs.

Everyone immediately accepts them too. I start to wonder if they come by this naturally. Alexander walks up to me and we both walk down the stairs.

Alexander: Issi passed his trial. I accept him. But what are you going to do to Xera to make you accept her?

Me: Fight her in dragon form.

Alexander: And ruin that pretty dress of hers?

Me: No, after the party is over and she is getting ready for bed.

Alexander: Okay. Go easy on her.