Chapter 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elena

My cell phone started singing the song Whistle by Flo Rida. It was the ringtone I had saved for Evan's number.

"Hey Elena get ready. I will be there in 10. We are going to the partyyyyyy. Can't wait!!" he yelled into the phone, enthusiastic as ever.

"I am not coming. Mom's not allowing" I said with a sad tone,bursting his bubble.

"What??! Why?!" he shouted from the other side. I held my cell away from my ear, to save my ear buds from bursting, due to his incessant yelling.

"Evan, I don't want to be deaf at a young age, you moron!" I yelled back into the phone, at same voice level as him.

"Yeah, sorry. But why isn't Megan allowing?" he asked in a low voice.

Didn't I ask mom the same?

"Believe me I asked her the same!" I replied, voicing my thoughts.

"Heyyy that's not fair. Did you mention that I am also going?"

As if I didn't....

"What do you think Evan?" I retorted sarcastically.

"Hmmmm......"

There was a long pause on the other side. So I continued "You go Evan, and get drunk, get laid. I know you can't keep that thing of yours in your pants for long" I said, laughing and shaking my head, though he couldn't see it.

"Ha Ha, very funny, Ellie Bellie" I could imagine him smirking at the moment"

" DONT. CALL. ME. THAT!" I said sharply, into the phone. It was the nickname by Evan which I hated. I don't know why but I did.

"No can do! Anyways, be ready. We ARE going to the party. I have a plan. C'mon, you have to come. You haven't been to one !" he said.

"What? No!..." I began to protest but it went unheard as the line went dead.

NO.! What is he going to do?

Lets just say that I am not a big fan of Evan's plans. Either he gets into trouble or he gets me into trouble. And the punishment includes me being grounded by mom which sucks big time! All this time in my life whenever I have been trouble, it had something to do with Evan!