Epilogue

Jughead's POV

It's been ten years since everything happened. Betts and I got married, we have three children, Hope, our eldest, Jake, our middle and Hayley, our youngest. I couldn't be happier in my life, Betty is an successful detective who works at the NYPD, my books have been selling like crazy. My dad and Archie are still rotting in prison, Alice just got out a few months ago, she and Betty are working on their relationship.

Cheryl and Toni got married as well, and adopted twins, James and Abigail. They are still happy in love.

Reggie and Veronica didn't work out unfortunately, but their still friends. Reggie married an girl named Josie and have one kid, Melody. Veronica is married to some rich boy Charles, they also have one kid, Alejandro.

'Jug, what are you thinking about'; Betty asked sitting next to me on the patio. 'Just how everything turned out in our lives'; I said and she smiled. 'Yeah, are you happy how it turned out'; she asked. 'I wouldn't want it any other way.' 'I love you, my wife'; I told her. 'I love you, my husband'; she said and we kissed.

I guess everything turned out right for the college roommates...

Hey, so this is the epilogue, I know it was very short, but I lost all my inspiration, but didn't want to leave it hanging, so I hope I slightly satisfied you guys with this ending, another story is on it's way, but I'm still writing it and want to finish it, so that I can post more frequently. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this book, love you all and stay safe and healthy ❤️❤️❤️