TWO

Betty's POV

I did not expect to explain everything so quick. I was about to begin, but then my phone went off. 'Hello'; I said nervous.

Everyone was looking at me. 'Hey Betty, it's Jason, I got Polly out, but there is one problem'; he said. 'Oh no, what is it'; I asked. 'Your mom found out and is furious, she used all of your college fund for alcohol, I'm sorry Betty'; he said and a tear slipt out of my eye.

'It's fine, I'll figure something out, keep Polly safe for me and I hope Alice drowns in it'; I said and hung up. I sat down and sighed.

'What did your mom do this time'; V asked. 'Polly is with Jason so she's fine and Alice used my college fund for alcohol and no I won't accept any money, I'll figure something out'; I said and they looked at me in shock.

'Betty, how are you going to find the money'; Cheryl asked. 'I'll figure it out, I always do'; I said and they all looked at me sad.

'Cousin, I'm family, nana rose would be delighted to help you out'; Cheryl said. 'No, Alice won't win this, I am going to find a job and everything's going to be fine, now can we drop this, please'; I said and she nodded.

'Anyway I'm going to bed'; I said and left.

Cheryl's POV

After Betty left Veronica said. 'We are obviously going to give her money, we are both loaded'. 'No we won't'; I said. 'Why'; Ronnie asked.

'We would hurt her only more, she's going to feel like a charity case'; I said. 'Well what are we gonna do'; Jughead asked.

'First of all, Jughead, you should keep annoying her and treat her no differently, we will keep an eye on her and if it goes out of hand I will call nana rose'; I said.

They just all nodded and we all went to bed.

Betty's POV

I woke up at 7am and walked to the kitchen. I wanted to grab the pancake mix, but it was on the top shelf and I'm 5,3 (just go with it).

I climbed up on the counter, grabbed it and then slipped. I waited for the floor to hit me, but felt two arms catch me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a smirking Jughead. 'You should've waited shorty, you could've really hurt yourself'; he said smirking.

'Since when do you wear glasses and could you put me down, please'; I asked annoyed. 'Sure, but no thank you princess'; he asked. 'Thank you'; I said. 'Anytime princess'; he said smirking again.

I rolled my eyes and he put me down. I turned around to get a bowl (they have a kitchen island) and Jughead was still standing there. 'Should I help you princess'; he asked. I sighed in annoyance, 'fine, can you grab the eggs out of the oven'; I asked.

He smirked and nodded.

Jughead's POV

I smirked when I saw Betty on the countertop trying to grab the pancake mix. I frowned when I saw her slip, so I quickly caught her.

I smirked again and she slowly opened her eyes. 'You should've waited shorty, you could've really hurt yourself'; I said smirking. 'Since when do you wear glasses and could you put me down, please'; she asked and I could hear the annoyance. 'Sure, but no thank you princess'; I asked. 'Thank you'; she said. 'Anytime princess'; I said smirking again.

She rolled my eyes and I put her down. She turned around to get a bowl and I was still standing there. 'Should I help you princess'; I asked.

She sighed in annoyance, 'fine, can you grab the eggs out of the refrigerator'; she asked. I smirked and nodded.

She was busy with the pancakes when I took a good look on her, she had a tanktop on with booty shorts. Damn, I never realised how hot she looks.

'Something wrong beanie boy'; she suddenly asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw her green eye look at me sharply. 'Yes actually'; I said coming up with an idea.

'What is it'; she asked. I walked towards her and saw behind her on the corner an egg. I looked into her eyes, standing a few inches away, both of us breathing heavy. 'You, you have egg in your hair'; I whispered.

'No I don't'; she said.

'I was two seconds a head of time I guess'; I said and cracked the egg on her hair. Let's just say if looks could kill I would be dead.

'Always finding a way to annoy me, don't you Jones'; she asked.

Why is she so calm. 'You know it princess'; I said.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and stared in my eyes. I automatically wrapped my arms around her waist.

'You know, you should really clean your glasses'; she whispered. 'Why'; I asked and felt something wet on me.

She started laughing and pulling away from me. 'COOPER'; I yelled, she threw lemonade over my head, I'm happy I didn't put on my beanie.

'What is it beanie boy, you started it'; she said. I ran after her and she screamed and started running away.

I caught her and threw her on the couch. I sat on top of her and started tickling her. She started laughing and I grinned at her.

'Juggie...please...stop'; she said laughing. 'Do you apologise for throwing lemonade over me'; I asked. 'Y-yes...I'm s-sorry...please...stop'; she said and I stopped.

We were both breathing heavy and again she was staring at me with those gorgeous eyes, I looked at her face, she has big emerald green eyes, a natural blush, pinkish soft lips whom I started getting attracted to.

I saw that she was doing to same to me.

'Kmjnn'; I heard someone say next to us. I looked up and saw Cheryl, Toni, Veronica, Reggie and Kevin all looking at me and Betty. 'Great I'm gonna be a third wheel for three couples'; Kevin said. 'Ehh Kev, we aren't together'; Betty said. 'Well it looks like you guys want to fuck each other on the couch, which I still wonder how are you both wet (y'all don't get dirty minded right now alright) and how you guys ended up in this position'; Kevin continued and I quickly stood up.

'Wait, what is Jughead's real name'; Betty asked and I looked at her confused. I gave death stares to both Toni and reggie. 'It's a family name'; Toni started. 'It's Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third'; Reggie finished.

'Well to start explaining with this AMAZING new info'; Betty said.

'Elizabeth fell of the counter top and I caught her in my arms, she was making pancakes'; I said and she continued. 'Forsythe was checking me out and then cracked a egg on my head'; she said looking 'angry' at me. I smirked, ; 'then Elizabeth wrapped her arms around me and threw lemonade over me, she ran away from me, I caught her threw her on the couch, started tickling her and she begged me to stop'. Everyone started laughing and she looked at me angry.

I leaned over to her ear and whispered; 'your pretty cute when your angry'.

She looked at me in shock and started blushing,

I smirked and left to the bathroom.

This is part two of 'the college roommates' . You guys can decide how much sexual tension there is.