SEVEN

Betty's POV

*A few months later*

It's been a few months since those events happened, Jughead and I made it official. Me and my dad have had some bonding time, I met his wife and children who are very nice and sweet. Me and jug went on many many dates. I have been getting calls from an anonymous number, telling me that something will happen, that Jughead will leave. I just ignored it and am focusing on school. The classes are going well and I enjoy them very much. I love him so much but I don't know if its mutual.

'Hello everyone I this is Archie Andrews, he will be joining the crime classes'; our mentor said and I saw him stare into my eyes. My breathing quickened and my friend, Camille my friend asked if I was fine. 'Miss, can I leave, I don't feel so good (Peter Parker, I'm sorry I didn't think of the reverence until I wrote it)'; I asked. 'Yes, I hope you will feel well, miss Cooper'; the teacher said and I quickly left and saw Archie smirking.

I burst into the dorm rooms and saw that everyone else was still in school. I didn't know what to do, so I called my dad. 'D-dad'. 'Betty, honey what's wrong'; dad asked. 'C-can you come to m-my dorm, something happened'; I asked. 'Yes of course, I'm on my way'; he said and hang ups.

'Betty, what's wrong'; dad asked as soon as he came in. 'A-archie's in my c-class dad'; I said crying and he pulled me in a hug. 'Shh, honey, you'll be fine, I'm gonna kill that boy'; dad said as he was rubbing my back.

'Betts, are you okay, your mentor said you left early, I came to check on you'; jug said walking in. He then saw me and my father. 'Ehh mr. Cooper, hi pleasure to meet you'; jug said awkwardly. 'Betty, is this...'; my dad asked. 'Yes, ehm, dad, this is my boyfriend, Jughead Jones, jug, this is my father, Hal Cooper'; I said nervously, not knowing how my dad would react. 'Jones huh, what's your official name'; dad asked. 'Forsythe, Forsythe Pendleton sir, I'm actually the third of my kind, it's a family name'; jug said nervously. 'Is your fathers name FP by any chance'; dad asked and I looked at him confused. 'Yes actually, how do you know my dad'; Juggie asked confused. 'Your father and I, we were best friends since birth, I was calming your father when you were born'; dad said. I looked at him surprised. 'Your father is a good man son, so I trust you'll take good care of my daughter, that you will give her everything her heart desires and that you will cherish her, otherwise I would need to have to talk to your father'; dad said. 'I promise sir, I'll do everything in my power to keep her happy and safe'; jug said and I smiled. My dad then shook his hand and pulled him in a hug. Then the door opened and everyone else waltz in.

'B, you will not believe who I saw at campus, Archie's back'; Veronica said walking in and that's when jughead pulled away from the hug and looked me dead in the eye. 'Is that why you left early and called your dad, baby why didn't you call me, I would've came right away';  he said walking towards me. 'You were in class, I didn't want to bother you'; I told him my eyes welling up with tears.

He looked me in the eyes with his beautiful blue ones, cupping my cheeks with his strong, but gentle hands. 'Bub, whenever you need me, if it's 1am in the morning or 10pm at night, you call me and I'll be there in a heartbeat'; he said hugging me tightly. I sighed and smelled his comforting sent of coffee and chocolate. When I pulled away he just caressed my cheek. 'Are they always like that'; my dad asked. 'Yes they are, uncle Hal, its like they are in a romance novel or something like that'; Cheryl said and I giggled. 'Well, I'm happy someone finally gives Betty the love she deserves'; dad said smiling at us. 'Honey, I'm going, Avery and the kids want me back'; he said and I nodded. 'Okay dad, tell them I said hello and thank you for coming'; I told him. 'Anytime sweetheart and nice meeting you Jughead'; dad said. 'Same for me mr. Cooper'; Juggie said. 'Please Jughead, it's Hal for you'; dad said and left.

'Betts, can we talk, in your room'; jug asked. 'Yes of course'; I said.

'Betty, are you okay with the Archie thing'; jug asked. 'I'm fine, I'll just ignore him in my classes, but the second he harasses one of you, let's just say that you would need to hold my hoops'; I told him and he chuckled. 'My little fiercely, beautiful, strong, independent girlfriend'; jug said and I blushed looking down. 'Who I dearly love with every inch of my body, until there is no more water in the oceans and gravity until won't excised'; jug said and I looked up at him, the only thing i saw in his eyes were love and adoration. 'I love you, Betty Cooper'. 'I love you too, Jughead Jones'; I said and kissed him needing his lips more then ever. Let's just say that we could pay Ronnie, Reggie, Cheryl and Toni back for all the noice.

I am so sorry for this horrible chapter and being so absent. As many of you know hell has started again and this is my exam year, not final exams just exams, so that means that I can't have many slips with my grades and suddenly my homework has increased by 10, so I wasn't able to write or post. And I also had writers- block, I almost discontinued this book, but I really want to finish it cuz I have great ideas for my next book which I probably will make, again I'm sorry for being absent just remember that many writers will not be as active as during summer break.
Anyway stay safe
And  I love y'all ❤️❤️❤️