NINE

Jughead's POV

Betty didn't come back.

Everyone was asleep when I left. I left them a note so they would know where I went. While I was looking around and screaming Betty's name with desperation in my voice, with no luck.

I sat down on a bench with my head in my hands. I felt tears slowly leaving my eyes, thinking about the blonde goddess who let leave my life, not wanting to imagine what could've happened to her.

I took the box out of my pocket, and opened it. The ring has a emerald green stone in the middle representing my love's eyes, but not even getting to the beauty of them. The ring screamed Betty. I sighed and put it back.

'Beautiful ring, can't wait for Betty to see it'; I heard someone say and everything went black.

Betty's POV

I've been here for less then 24 hours and Archie has already had his shot at hurting me.

I groaned when the door opened and I saw someone being dragged in.

'Who is that'; I asked. 'Oh so your my son's girlfriend, and you'll find out soon enough'; the man said in the dark.

'What do you mean, I'm not anyone's girlfriend, anymore'; I told the man.

He threw someone on the floor and I slowly crawled towards the person. I turned the face of this person hoping it wouldn't be who it is, already recognising the sent.

'No, jug, Juggie'; I said slowly slapping his face. 'You sure your not his girlfriend'; the man asked.

He slowly walked into the light and when I saw his face I gasped. 'Y-your Jughead's dad'; I asked. 'Ah Hal Cooper's daughter, turning out to be my son's girlfriend, what are the chances'; he laughed.

'You're my fathers friend, why would you do this to your son, or to me for that matter'; I asked my eyes getting teared up. 'You see, your father, my so said brother, got with the girl I loved'; he said. 'My mom'. 'I knew you were smart, when you and Jughead were kids you were the bestest of friends, but then your father and mother moved, and  your mother disappeared out of my life'; he said.

'Your disgusting, hurting your son like this for gods sake, he's your own blood, what has Jughead ever done to you'; I cried.

'Existing, that boy has ruined my life, he had to take over my gang, but instead, he wanted to be a writer'; he scoffed.

'That's where your wrong, your son is the most amazing man I ever met, and it's your loss your losing him'; I told him and he rolled his eyes.

I heard Jughead groan next to me.

'Where am I'; jug said slowly sitting up. 'Betts...Betty oh my god'; he said holding my face. I looked into his ocean eyes and couldn't hold my tears anymore. 'Jug'; I whispered.

He pulled me into a hug and I cried. I felt him kiss my hair and slowly stroking it. We pulled away and he saw the cuts on my face. 'Betts, what happened to your face'; he asked. 'Archie got a little mad'; I chuckled.

'I'm so sorry for everything Betts'; jug said. 'I'm sorry too Juggie'; I cried.

'God you guys make me barf'; mr. Jones said. 'I have another surprise for you, Elizabeth'; he continued.

'Well it has been long since we've seen each other, Elizabeth'; my mom said when she walked in. 'Mom'; I gasped.

'Hi honey, you did a great job at finding him'; my mom said kissing FP. My eyes widened.

'It wasn't hard, he was crying on a bench holding this in his hand'; FP said throwing a box in my direction.

I opened it and saw the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. 'Jug'; I whispered looking at him. 'You were gonna'. 'I wanted to give it to you today to promise that we would marry each other after college on our anniversary day'; he told me.

I took the ring out of the box and put the ring on my finger.

'So, that means yes'; he asked with question in his voice. 'Of course you doofus'; I said giggling throwing my self on him kissing him deeply.

I forgot for a second we were kidnapped when Archie threw me away from jug. I groaned and slowly sat up. 'Betty, are you okay'; jug asked. 'I'm fine'; I groaned.

'Alright Elizabeth, I'll give you a choice, you get hurt, he gets hurt'; my mom said. I rolled my eye at her. 'I think you know the answer, it's obviously me'; I told her. 'Betty no'; I heard Jughead say, but I completely ignored him.

'God your pathetic, what do you even see in him'; mom scoffed

'Well mom, it seem that we both have one thing incommen, we both have an attraction towards the Jones men'; I told her and smirked.

'I think you forgot that I won't allow my child to have a big mouth'; she said.

'Archie, get her in the room, FP, set the tv for Jughead, we wouldn't want him to miss the juicy stuff'; mom smirked.

'Elizabeth, let's go'; Archie said, pulling me up, holding my hands behind my back. I heard Jughead yell my name, but everything was a blur.

Archie pushed me onto a table and cuffed me onto it. 'I'm gonna have some fun with you'; he said and then the torture started.

Toni's POV

*the next morning*

Where the fuck is Jughead.