Chapter 7 | after school hours

Y/n's POV // after school // 3:10 pm // Friday spring 26 // 2 days after school festival //

"Why are you guys following me again?" I smiled awkwardly, continuing my walk home.

"Well we.." Abby started.

"You" Sebastian groaned a bit.

"Sam and I Wanted to spy on you but we thought that was creepy so we're following you now, also what's it like living in the city and stuff" Abby ended her sentence, linking our arms.

I sighed and nodded in understanding.

We had just got out from the convenience store for snacks and cat food, waiting as a train passed by quickly.

"Wow.. it's quieter than I thought in this neighborhood.." Sam muttered

"Well you don't see a lot of cars in this part, it's usually bikes, skateboards, buses, motorcycles.."

Sebastian flinched in the corner of my eye.

"But out this neighborhood is a loud and crowded city" I sighed, kneeling down by a corner on the sidewalk, a stone fence right next to me.

There was a hole in the bricks which always had cats running to when kids chase them around.

"What are you doing?" Sebastian stared at me as I called for the strays.

Soon they came and I took out two bowls from my backpack which I had kept secretly.

The six cats gathered around, eating from one of the bowls while one of them just stared.

Bowl number two, I poured my water and stick the two cat bowls into the other side of the hole for them to eat.

Standing up as they crawled in one of the cats stared at me for a while before leaving.

Man.. that cat just doesn't like me does he..?

"You do this everyday?" Abby asked.

"No.. only on mondays and fridays.. the one with the black fur and green eyes kinda dosent like me though.. he just stares at me from afar.."

"Hmm I usually name them but I don't know what to call that one.." I sighed, we continued walking and spoke about many things.

As we got to my house I was immediately greeted with yelling.

"Why are you so stupid!?" My younger brother Max yelled at Nolan.

Nolan was 17, Max was 6.

Leaving me in the middle at 14.

"What the fuck!? Where'd you learn that word!?" Nolan yelled.

The two bickered in the kitchen across from the doorway.

Our house was pretty normal.

Living room by the front door, kitchen at the back.

My room was in the basement which had stairs by the kitchen.

Nolan pulled at Max's cheeks while Max kicked and punched him.

"Would you two cut it out!?" I yelled angrily, pulling them apart.

"Uh Y/n" Sam held my shoulder.

"He started it!" Nolan yelled.

"Your 17! Grow up!" Max yelled.

"Your six! Just go to your room and ignore him like I do! It's that easy!" I pushed Max towards the hallway by the kitchen and back door where his room was.