Chapter 5 | an encounter

Sebastians POV // spring 20 Saturday // 12:20 pm //

"This is so stupid.. why are we here..?" I muttered to Sam as we sat in Abbys, Y/n's, Zens, and Graces homeroom.

It was just after lunch and I was pulled here by Sam and Alex.

The teachers didint care as everyone was getting ready for the school festival.

"Abby and Y/n are trying out the outfits Y/n made for the cafe their holding here" Alex whispered.

"I'm right here.. it's only Y/n trying it right now but she's made everyone their outfits for it.. she's really hardworking when something funs going on.."

That's right..

In about four days it's the school festival..

We passed by the other day when everyone was out and the only person left in the class was
Y/n.

She was sewing and looked extremely focussed so we didint bother her.

But she had probably pinched her fingers many times because her fingers were covered with band aids.

Our class is doing a haunted house..

It's so tiring.. even worse, Ethan keeps using Sam and I as his personal punching bag for the time we've been here..

"See ya!" Y/n's voice rang from the doors of their classroom.

We all looked over, she was waving to somebody but as she walked in we all took notice of the outfit.

She was in a suit, similar to Sebastians from black butler..

Which now made me feel embarrassed for some reason..

Her hair was pinned back a bit making her aura way more powerful than before.

She wore the suit coat over her shoulders, putting it on properly after walking in.

"Woahhhh! Y/n! You look so cool!" Abby sat up.

"I almost caught feelings!"

"Yeah same haha! You look great!"

Some other girls crowded around her along with Grace and Abby.

"Ugh who needs boyfriends when you have
Y/n!" One of them joked, causing laughter and agreements to crowd around the freshman.

"Thanks! Soon I'll be finished with the rest of your butler outfits too!" Y/n smiled.

I'll be honest..

She does look really cool..

"she looks great.." Alex muttered.

"Yeah.. she has a whole new aura to her.." Sam agreed.

God could they get anymore honest?

I don't know why..

But this is really annoying..

"Hey! You guys are here too?" Y/n ran up to us.

"Aren't butlers supposed to be proper and respectful to their masters?" Alex joked.

Sam and I gawked at him.

"Right, my sincere apologies.. Master" Y/n took a bow.

All three of us stared at her in shock from the sudden change of attitude.

Though she tried hiding it, everyone could very well see the smirk on her face at the teasing she had caused.

"H-hey I was only joking.. you really don't have to call us that" Alex backed off.