Chapter 2 | e t h a n

A/n:
I made Oneshots a while ago but ended up just deleting the whole thing but anyways, Ethan was in a highschool oneshot I made (the same scene WILL be in the storyline at one point)

Sebs POV // after lunch //

Abby had left and we're all in class waiting for the teacher to arrive.

People sat in groups talking and sitting on desks.

Alex said hi to us before meeting with his two friends from a sports club.

"Oh my god it's him"

"I heard he beat up an entire gang"

"Don't make eye contact"

People started whispering, I stared off into where their eyes directed, Sam following my gaze as he was probably curious what everybody was so tensed up about.

A guy, he was big and walked over to a kid in my class.

They high-fived eachother.

The guy, he was a blonde, his bangs covered half of one of his eyes and the other side was pushed back a bit.

He was tall and thin but definitely built to fight others.

"What's the big deal?" I muttered.

He turned to me.

I flinched as his gaze pierced through my skull like a bullet.

"Did I hear something?" He yelled.

"Listen kid, I'm a senior, you respect me, alright?"

The man walked up to me and Sam, his hands in his pockets as he strolled passed the desks.

"Why would I wanna do that?"

He slammed his hand on my desk, causing Sam to back up in his chair, I stood still, watching his every move.

"Don't test me freshman, I swear you won't be left alone" he smirked at me, standing up straight before walking to the doors.

"See you later" he waved.

"Who was that?" A girls voice whispered.

"Ethan"

"He's terrifying"

"What the heck?"

"I knew him in elementary, he wasn't ever this bad.. he just bullied kids"

Whispers filled the room, every corner a new voice joining in on all the drama.

I sat in my chair, phased by the aggression he had in his state.

Ethan Huh?

What an idiot.

"Hey, are you guys okay?" Alex walked over to us.

"Yeah, we're fine Alex" I sighed, a headache forming.

I rubbed my temples in annoyance.

"Well careful, I saw that guy at sports club.. he's seriously terrifying.."

Sam spoke to Alex as I stared off into space.

Why was everybody so scared of that guy?

It's not like he's killed anyone.
_______________________________
End of the day // 3:00 PM

Sam and I were at our small lockers, taking out our shoes when somebody had slammed the lockers on our arms.

I groaned in pain as I felt the metal bruise my arm.