Chapter 1 | first day

Sebs POV // spring 7 Sunday // 7:30 PM //

"First day of school starts tomorrow Sebby, are you sure you wanna go?" Mom asked.

Honestly no.

I'm not sure.

I have to wake up early and wear a stupid uniform.

"Yeah.." I muttered as I took a spoonful of soup.

"Maru you sure you don't wanna go?" Demetrius asked.

"No, too much people, plus I would be going into middle school, not highschool" she laughed slightly.

I can agree with her on that.

My phone rang as it sat on the table.

Sam.

"Pick it up honey, might be important" mom said.

"Doubt it" I sighed before picking it up.

"YO, YOU EXCITED FOR OUR FIRST DAYS AS SOPHMORE?" Sam yelled, I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Totally" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"You think that kid we hung out with is there?"
He suddenly asked.

"Who?" I stopped eating.

"You know, the one that used to visit Pelican town, the one who you danced with at our first flower dance, her"

I looked to mom as she suddenly sat up and started clapping silently in joy.

What did that girl look like again?

I forgot everything.

"No, that's too much of a coincidence.."

"I guess.. anyways, I'll see you at the bus stop tomorrow then BYE" he hung up before I could say anything.

It was Sam, Abby, And I who were going, all our parents thought about it and thought it would be good.

Mom also said Alex would be going but we sorta drifted, we only really have small talk.

But Honestly I'm kind of excited.

I'll spend my days in the city, doing who knows what.

Maybe finally getting the band Sam and I planned with Abigail started.

There's so many possibilities..
_______________________________
In the morning // 6:00 am //

I yawned as I waited with Abby for Sam at the bus stop.

Alex was here aswell, we talked a bit as he kneeled down and played around with the grass.

"Hey!" Sam waved to us.

"Finally" I scoffed and sped walked inside, Abby snickered before we all entered.

"You think I'll meet the girl of my dreams there? You know fall in love, get married, have adoptive children?" She grinned as we all sat down in empty sheets beside a window.

"Your thinking too far.." I gave her a weird look.

"I'm thinking ahead" she groaned at me in annoyance.

"Plus do you think there's gonna be any outed kids there at this school? And your a freshman"

"So? You guys might be a year older but I'm definitely more attractive" she scoffed and looked out the window.

"Haha alright" I rolled my eyes at her confidence.

-time skip // an hour later // 7:00 am-